FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Tube Mounted Egr Pressure Sensor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Got a letter from Ford a few days ago about an enhancement to the warranty on the Tube Mounted EGR Pressure Sensor. Basically, Ford is extending the warranty on this particular item, not recallign it. So is this a recall notice? or a warranty enhancement? My car is a 2002 ZX3 Premium, build date was October 2001. Anyone else receive this letter too?
I received it the other day. I'm an '02, not sure which month though. Seems to me "if" there's a problem it's warranty until 140,000km. That's how I interpreted it. My Kms are appox. 90,000 as of today.
Yeah I got that letter on Tuesday.. my car is an 02, built Feb 02.

It's just an extension on the warranty for that part, and saying that if you've had to replace it already, you might be able to get a refund.
I got mine in the mail yesterday.

I'm a bit concerned about the timing of the 2 yrs/40,000 km warranty. If it's from the date of the letter, that would be awesome. I already replaced mine this past December. If it's after bumper-to-bumper...BOO!

To be honest, I think owners of 2003 will be getting this next year...and 2004 owners will get them in 2006.

Time to get an ST... <_<
Yeah i got one too!? Took my car in for service so i told them to check and see if it was the reason for my check engine light. Came back and got a bill for $96 bucks for them to tell me it was my O2 sensor, and not fix it???!