FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Bye Bye Ottawa!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How sweet it is!
Thanks for stating the obvious. :lol:

My turn to state the obvious: Happy golfing leafs! :P
Typical MTL fan. you win a game and all of a sudden you're out from under your rock.
:rolleyes:

Don't count your cheese curds yet frenchie. The Habs ain't in yet.
Ottawa and the Leafs can fight for tee times and the Habs can carry thier bags once they're toast :D

NefCanuck
Anthony, you should stop posting...you really do know nothing about hockey. Montreal has gotten 7 points in the last 4 games they played, no clue what your talking about when you say 'you win a game and all of a suden...'

Must suck to not make the play offs, again....how many years in a row now? LOL

Truly pathetic.
You hab fans are all the same... Only proud when you guys win. When you're losing, your nowhere to be found.
Such pansies.
Change another lightbulb. :rolleyes:
I guess I can say leaf fans are all the same too then. Bunch a sheep that will keep paying ridiculous amounts of money to watch a ridiculous team. LOL
Flofocus,Apr 1 2009, 10:59 AM Wrote:I guess I can say leaf fans are all the same too then.  Bunch a sheep that will keep paying ridiculous amounts of money to watch a ridiculous team.  LOL
[right][snapback]283984[/snapback][/right]

Those aren't fans at that the game Flo. That's what people don't understand. 80% of those people in the seats couldn't give a crap about what's on the ice. That's the problem.

I only wish the ACC had fans like you guys at the Bell centre.
The true leaf fans are in their basements watching them on the big screen. :)
ANTHONYD,Apr 1 2009, 11:04 AM Wrote:80% of those people in the seats couldn't give a crap about what's on the ice. That's the problem.
[right][snapback]283987[/snapback][/right]

So we agree, why are we arguing?

Quote:I only wish the ACC had fans like you guys at the Bell centre.

Yeah, I would have to agree again, habs fans are some of the best fans in sports history. B) :D The team sucks, were the 1st to boo them in thier home stadium, they win, were the 1st to praise them. :P
Flofocus,Apr 1 2009, 11:07 AM Wrote:
ANTHONYD,Apr 1 2009, 11:04 AM Wrote:80% of those people in the seats couldn't give a crap about what's on the ice. That's the problem.
[right][snapback]283987[/snapback][/right]

So we agree, why are we arguing?

Quote:I only wish the ACC had fans like you guys at the Bell centre.

Yeah, I would have to agree again, habs fans are some of the best fans in sports history. B) :D The team sucks, were the 1st to boo them in thier home stadium, they win, were the 1st to praise them. :P
[right][snapback]283988[/snapback][/right]

^^ a concept stupid "sheep" can't seem to grasp.

you're still a douche. :lol:
cool, you still dont know wtf you're talking about when it comes to hockey. Its ok, you're a leafs fan, its expected. :lol:
It's alright. I deal with a guy with little man syndrome every day so I understand you. :P
oh, ok, you're fat then. :lol: :P
:rofl: :rofl: *grabs popcorn*

And it's sad, but true. I'd rather watch the Leafs win/lose/lose in 100+" splendour than pay for even the s*** seats.

I've got a minimum 3-game hockey tournament this weekend. This means my hockey season is almost as long as the Leafs. :o
NOS2Go4Me,Apr 1 2009, 11:22 AM Wrote::rofl: :rofl: *grabs popcorn*

And it's sad, but true. I'd rather watch the Leafs win/lose/lose in 100+" splendour than pay for even the s*** seats.

[right][snapback]284005[/snapback][/right]

Yeah but just something about being in the arena that TV, no matter the size or quality, can't match

Like booing Alfredsson every time he even breathes on the puck :lol:

I'll be there April 11 in the cheap disabled seating hoping to see Schenn introduce Alfie to his fist... repeatedly... with extreme prejudice

NefCanuck
Flofocus,Apr 1 2009, 10:27 AM Wrote:oh, ok, you're fat then. :lol:  :P
[right][snapback]283994[/snapback][/right]
Am I too late for the insults shorty?
Never too late partner!
meford4u,Apr 1 2009, 04:31 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Apr 1 2009, 10:27 AM Wrote:oh, ok, you're fat then. :lol:  :P
[right][snapback]283994[/snapback][/right]
Am I too late for the insults shorty?
[right][snapback]284035[/snapback][/right]

you want some of this too fatty? :lol:

I better be careful, you might start your usuall whining again.

Quote:Never too late partner!

wow...brokeback mountain type partner?

Not surprised.
Just wanted to post a hello from someone that cheers a team at the other end of the standings.

Detroit Red Wings, FTW!!
....its sad to see both of the loosing sides going at each other
Pages: 1 2