FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Not A Focus, But My Car..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ok.. it's not a focus but i thought i would post my ride anyways.

i know the first thing you'll say is drop the bitch!!!

well do as im told.. :D

before:
<a href='http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/417000-417999/417995_29_full.jpg'>[Image: 417995_29_full.jpg]

after

<a href='http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/417000-417999/417995_31_full.jpg'>[Image: 417995_31_full.jpg]

<a href='http://images.cardomain.com/member_images/9/web/417000-417999/417995_32_full.jpg'>[Image: 417995_32_full.jpg]

that's it.. pics are taken when the springs were just recently put on.. springs are starting to settle and it's gonna go LOWER!! next are some KYBs for sure and im shooting for 16 or 17&quot; rims by the end of summer (im going small for many reasons)

damn..there is a way to make a cavalier and sunfire look good.

I likes!
Yanman, definitely want to check your car out when I am down in June again, wished I had more time the other weekend. That is crazy man, very unique for sure and yeah, very nice drop also. I get my Eibach springs in on June 8th or so, can't wait.

Sweet car man.... nice.....
Nice and clean. I like !
a j body car that i acutally like.
I actually saw a red sunfire last week on the highway looked good.

I had to do a double take at first. :blink:
hey not to bad of a turn out hey yanman, you were more succesful then i thought you would be with the positive feedback lol
Looks pretty good man. Not a fan of the Altezzas, but they're not bad. I would say you need a wing of some kind. That typical Cavalier/Sunfire rounded back looks better with a wing. Nice drop, looks 100% better. Keep up the good work :)
looks good.......keep it up
You can see my hand in the one picture lol
Raine,May 27 2004, 02:03 PM Wrote:Looks pretty good man. Not a fan of the Altezzas, but they're not bad. I would say you need a wing of some kind. That typical Cavalier/Sunfire rounded back looks better with a wing. Nice drop, looks 100% better. Keep up the good work :)
No wing! its nice without it....dont listen to him :P
That looks crazy wicked! B)

some headlight covers would clean up the front end nice! (well i've always liked sunchickens with covers), and yeah definately some kinda wing is needed too

definately one unique ride, and isn't that what it's all about!?

keep it up! :D
Yeah a wing would look pretty good just stay the #&amp;$@ away from those &quot;baby stroller&quot; looking wings.... nasty!
Flofocus,May 27 2004, 02:41 PM Wrote:
Raine,May 27 2004, 02:03 PM Wrote:Looks pretty good man. Not a fan of the Altezzas, but they're not bad. I would say you need a wing of some kind. That typical Cavalier/Sunfire rounded back looks better with a wing. Nice drop, looks 100% better. Keep up the good work :)
No wing! its nice without it....dont listen to him :P
SL8RZZX3 and S2 Steeda agree with me so :P
:lol:
its a sunvalier. hehe

so stock dampers with lowering springs.. does it bounce a lot ?
nope gm stockers for the jbodies are actually pretty tough.. i get a really good ride.. but i am gonna upgrade to KYB's for sure by the end of summer.

as far as the wing goes, it's honestly the last on my mod list. i want rims first then im gonna fibreglass a lip kit and then wing. I actually had a stock wing before, but i took it off.

If i do get a wing it will be one of these two.

RK sport prostock wing

or

RK sport Adjustable Carbon Fiber Wing

but like i said that is LAST on my list.. i personally think spoilers look dumb with out having the rest of the car done first.

Yanman, definitely right. Sticking a spoiler on a car without having a kit can look aweful for sure. I like the first wing better personally but it depends on what kind of kit you are looking at getting. Anyway, sweet car man, no doubt....
yanman,May 27 2004, 10:02 PM Wrote:i am gonna upgrade to KYB's for sure by the end of summer.
You'll be lucky if you get them in that time. I've been waiting for 6 weeks for one damned strut from them. Had my shocks and other strut for 5 weeks, but doesn't do me any good without that last one. Pain in the ass waiting.
Personally i think that Adjustable Touring Wing would look sick on your car! B)
SL8RZZX3,May 28 2004, 11:37 AM Wrote:Personally i think that Adjustable Touring Wing would look sick on your car! B)
do you mean the second one or this one?

RK sport adjustable touring wing

if this one ^ , i find that wing too big for my liking.
Pages: 1 2