FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Eibach Sportline Springs Installed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

01-yellow-ZX3

Nice and low like it should be! thumbs up!
How was the install? Did you go it yourself or have a shop do it?
I let a local shop take care of it. I don't have any tools. :(
That looks really low. You're almost tucking with those 215/45's

Jeremy
Davan, did you get an alignment afterwards? Also, if you don't mind me asking, what did they charge you? I got a set of Eibachs on order, should be here about a week into June.....
JSI,May 26 2004, 01:18 PM Wrote:That looks really low. You're almost tucking with those 215/45's

Jeremy
I think it's perfect. It's not tucking, but there is no gap. Just gotta watch those speedbumps and steep driveways. :D
S2 Steeda,May 26 2004, 01:20 PM Wrote:Davan, did you get an alignment afterwards? Also, if you don't mind me asking, what did they charge you? I got a set of Eibachs on order, should be here about a week into June.....
Yeah, I got the alignment done right after. They managed to get everything back pretty close to spec... not perfect, but close enough not to cause any issues with tire wear.

I got it done at a local Tirecraft shop. I imagine they do these kinds of things quite often, because thier price was incredibly low compared to other places I called. It was kind of a package deal I guess.

Example... They charged $200 for the install, $50 for the alignment and $12 for "shop materials". Grand total of $262 plus GST.

By comparison, another place I called wanted $306 for the install, plus 79 for the alignment! WTF?! :huh: