FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: It Made Economic Sense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So with things the way they are it made sense to pool my existing resources with her potential; I am getting married again. Those of you who know the lucky(?) lady you knew it was inevitable anyway and just a matter of “when”.

So the plan is wedding September 19th at Dundurn Castle followed immediately by a honeymoon in New Zealand, it will be spring time there after all.

Wish us luck! (we’ll probably need it!) :ph34r:
2001 ZTS,Apr 1 2009, 07:08 AM Wrote:So with things the way they are it made sense to pool my existing resources with her potential; I am getting married again. Those of you who know the lucky(?) lady you knew it was inevitable anyway and just a matter of “when”.

So the plan is wedding September 19th at Dundurn Castle followed immediately by a honeymoon in New Zealand, it will be spring time there after all.

Wish us luck! (we’ll probably need it!)  :ph34r:
[right][snapback]283953[/snapback][/right]

Yeah ... and a happy April fool's day to you too. Cheers.
And the april fools tradition continues...

nice one.
Ya I was waiting for this annual tradition. Altho this one seems a bit obvious, I was expecting something a little more subtle.
habmann,Apr 1 2009, 09:07 AM Wrote:Altho this one seems a bit obvious, I was expecting something a little more subtle.
[right][snapback]283958[/snapback][/right]

X2, yeah andrew, you've had better ones. :lol:
They allow you to marry sheep? :o :ph34r:

Just kiddin! Not bad, but yea a little over the top for even you. ;)
Yeah this one was a bit too obvious, since AFAIK, unless you lay down a whack 'o cash, no way you're holding a wedding ceremony at Dundurn Castle :P

NefCanuck
NefCanuck,Apr 1 2009, 10:31 AM Wrote:Yeah this one was a bit too obvious, since AFAIK, unless you lay down a whack 'o cash, no way you're holding a wedding ceremony at Dundurn Castle :P

NefCanuck
[right][snapback]283973[/snapback][/right]

That and theres no way he would re-marry :lol:
Ahhh Andrew. Like a woman will ever tie you down. Well at least not sober. :lol:
Oscar The Grouch,Apr 1 2009, 12:09 PM Wrote:Ahhh Andrew.  Like a woman will ever tie you down.  Well at least not sober. :lol:
[right][snapback]284000[/snapback][/right]

Nah, that's the lawn chair tying him down when he's drunk! :lol: :lol:
I didn't think you could marry a child.
The purchase of the Subaru was the best one yet.

We had you all fooled.
Do people still get married that age?