FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Grey Zx3 S2 With Kit And Aftermarket
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sudbury mall (Wal-Mart one), Sunday, around lunch, parked near the Food Court entrance (pharma-plus).

Papa, was that yours? I didn't check my PMs till after I got back, so I never looked for the FC.net sticker on the driver's side.

Wiremesh inserts and aftermarket 17"s, etc etc.

If not Papa, then who? :huh:

There was like 6 Focuses there, 2 ZX3s and 4 sedans.... crazzzy. I would have took more pictures, but I couldn't get enough Focuses in the shot to make it worthwhile. I'll post the pics (with plates removed) after I get back from Sudbury this afternoon. Still in Suds right now.

<a href='http://home.cogeco.ca/~aweichel/pics/sudfocus2.jpg'>[Image: sudfocus2.jpg]
Not me...I know the guy though.....

Sorry for not hookin up..... :D
6 foci and a NICKEL :lol:
Yeah I got tied up myself man, sorry bout that. I'll save your cell # for the next time I'm up that way. :)
Okay if I was driving that car fukin shoot me :lol:

His father works at Cambrian Ford and was trying to brag about his headlights...that they are illegal now in Canada and blah blah blah poor old man had no idea who he was talking to.

So I decided to put him in his place...old guy all of a sudden decided he did not want to talk about his sons focus anymore..... :lol:
^^ LOL! :lol:

I JUST had to snap a pic Sunday as I was going for some sweet, sweet Taco Bell.