FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Udp Install
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Me and Yan installed the Steeda (Focus Central) 2 peice pulleys. Didnt go to bad for just winging it lol. Big difference and the impact gun came in real handy :) Ford wanted $180 to do it. Screw that.....
180 bucks wow.....that is like 2.5 hours labour...s**t man.
Ya. $180 is no way I will pay that. Me and yan didnt have any probs except the fact the wrench slipped on both of us when trying to releave tension on the belt and bam! We both got are hands smoked off.... Next time around it will be hell of a lot easier to do.
:o :lol: :rolleyes: I still havent reinstalled mine from SHM ....between those fuctards and stupid DDI the belt size got screwed up..... :rolleyes:
The Focus Central pulleys used the stock belt so Im happy I didnt have to worry about that :D
dad,May 24 2004, 10:10 AM Wrote::o :lol: :stupid DDI the belt size got screwed up..... :rolleyes:
Lsiten here OLD MAN the belt was right it is just as you get older you have srinkedge :lol: You would have sold the car by the tiem you get around to that pulley I have been telling you its all about the turbo :D
thabrat,May 23 2004, 05:08 AM Wrote:Me and Yan installed the Steeda (Focus Central) 2 peice pulleys. Didnt go to bad for just winging it lol. Big difference and the impact gun came in real handy :) Ford wanted $180 to do it. Screw that.....
$180?

So they wanted 2 hrs to do THAT? <_<

Mine only took...20 minutes for $0 B)
Yeah some shops are frikin nuts.....you should ask to see the time guide next time. You will see the prices change ;)