FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ottawa Focus Owner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There's a huge car show every Wednesday night at Place D'Orleans shopping center.
D-Dub,May 26 2004, 06:23 PM Wrote:Yeah ottawa has quite a few done up focuses I saw like 4 when I was up there last week. You may think 4 big deal but where Im from seeing 2 in 1 day is very amazing.
Thast pretty good. I see one blue SVT with alteezas floating around once in a while... ;)
bluetoy,May 27 2004, 08:01 AM Wrote:There's a huge car show every Wednesday night at Place D'Orleans shopping center.
Did you go last night? I drove through really quick....nothing was there because of the weather.....
Tim Hortons parking lot on Mervival!
Every Friday or Saturday night
10h00-10h30 to whatever!

Actually i'am going there with capitalneons.ca team even if i got a focus and i'd like to see ya there. so next meet will be june 4 i'll be there.
1- DAFX

Just add your name plz
Hey guys, I just joined , and bought myself a 2001 Focus ZTS(auto ;) . I'm gettin my G2 in december, and hopefully we can get together sometime. I live in the west end of ottawa, but u know for a foci meet, I'm willing to travel. BTW, I'm just learnin about the focus now, so if I don't have all the mods that u guyz have, just remember, I'm still a show-off and always willing to race. :) We gotta schedule somethin for soon after that! I've never been to a G2g. Thanks!!!!!!

KADOOMENT95
Hey guys, I just joined , and bought myself a 2001 Focus ZTS(auto ;) . I'm gettin my G2 in december, and hopefully we can get together sometime. I live in the west end of ottawa, but u know for a foci meet, I'm willing to travel. BTW, I'm just learnin about the focus now, so if I don't have all the mods that u guyz have, just remember, I'm still a show-off and always willing to race. :) We gotta schedule somethin for soon after that! I've never been to a G2g. Thanks!!!!!!

KADOOMENT95
and sorry for the multiple replies! ;-)
KADOOMENT95,Nov 16 2004, 05:38 PM Wrote:Hey guys, I just joined , and bought myself a 2001 Focus ZTS(auto ;) . I'm gettin my G2 in december, and hopefully we can get together sometime. I live in the west end of ottawa, but u know for a foci meet, I'm willing to travel. BTW, I'm just learnin about the focus now, so if I don't have all the mods that u guyz have, just remember, I'm still a show-off and always willing to race. :) We gotta schedule somethin for soon after that! I've never been to a G2g. Thanks!!!!!!

KADOOMENT95
[right][snapback]70193[/snapback][/right]

Welcome to the club.

From Orleans here...make sure all your recalls are up to date since you bought a used 00/01.

Other than that enjoy your Focus!!
Yeah welcome! I'm from across the bridge (Gatineau) .. as Flo said, make sure all your recalls are done andshould be good to go..

(see i get credit for repeating what Flo said hahaha)

not sure alot of people will still be up for meets at this time though.. getting kinda cool outside
BerinG,Nov 17 2004, 09:23 AM Wrote:Yeah welcome! I'm from across the bridge (Gatineau) .. as Flo said, make sure all your recalls are done andshould be good to go..

not sure alot of people will still be up for meets at this time though.. getting kinda cool outside
[right][snapback]70281[/snapback][/right]

...and my car is hibernating for the next 4 months. ;)

Unless you wanna have a meet and do some mild snow drifting in the Justy? :lol:
Flofocus,Nov 17 2004, 11:42 AM Wrote:
BerinG,Nov 17 2004, 09:23 AM Wrote:Yeah welcome! I'm from across the bridge (Gatineau) .. as Flo said, make sure all your recalls are done andshould be good to go..

[right][snapback]70303[/snapback][/right]

i would love to have one for winter ;)

must be a blast
BerinG,Nov 17 2004, 11:46 AM Wrote:

must be a blast
[right][snapback]70304[/snapback][/right]

Oh yeah, it definately (sp) makes winter driving fun!

And she's done now. Paint job was done last week-end. Trying to finish work before it gets dark out so I can snap some pics.
Flofocus,Nov 17 2004, 12:03 PM Wrote:
BerinG,Nov 17 2004, 11:46 AM Wrote:

must be a blast
[right][snapback]70304[/snapback][/right]

Oh yeah, it definately (sp) makes winter driving fun!

And she's done now. Paint job was done last week-end. Trying to finish work before it gets dark out so I can snap some pics.
[right][snapback]70307[/snapback][/right]

hehe nice!! you did a paint job ?!
Yep. Got to try out the new Air gun. First time doing a paint job using a gun like that. It needs a couple more coats and I could probably use some more pratcice to get rid of the orange peel look to it, but it will do for this winter. :D

Car looks 1000 times better IMHO.
Pages: 1 2