FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Slight Rubbing Noise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have noticed in the past 3 weeks a slight rubbing noise form. It's defined enough for me to hear when I'm driving between rows of cars in a parking lot and the sound has something to bounce off of. Sounds to be coming from the drivers side wheel well. It happens at various speed depending on how fast I'm driving. I'm left to assume something is rubbing at a certain point on the rotor. On looking at it, I can't see anything. I'm assuming that it might be a warped/bent rotor, but I'm not entirely sure. Any ideas?

How much (if it is the rotor) would I be looking at for a set of blank rotors and pads? thanks
have you checked the fender/CV boot, etc? a visual inspection might yield something simple, like a cane or a walker that got caught up in there....
darkpuppet,May 19 2004, 10:00 PM Wrote:have you checked the fender/CV boot, etc? a visual inspection might yield something simple, like a cane or a walker that got caught up in there....
Yeah, I was wondering about that when I ran over that old lady and her hop-along gear.
Raine,May 19 2004, 11:28 PM Wrote:
darkpuppet,May 19 2004, 10:00 PM Wrote:have you checked the fender/CV boot, etc?  a visual inspection might yield something simple, like a cane or a walker that got caught up in there....
Yeah, I was wondering about that when I ran over that old lady and her hop-along gear.
oHH YEAH!!

Try dislodging a wheelchair after you hit it going 90k..

Thats a problem