FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Canada.net Merchandise
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do we have any merchandise or is that something in the works??

I wouldnt mind getting a nice focuscanada.net tshirt. Got my free CFM Tshirt in the mail and now I want to add to the focus tshirt collection :lol:
I think there is a Bastard in Sudbury that has decals.... :unsure:
Paparoach,May 19 2004, 03:43 PM Wrote:I think there is a Bastard in Sudbury that has decals.... :unsure:
I already took the decals off my car, no more!

Is that it though?
Well you know I am going to call the guy here do does our shirts....

I am going to make a couple golf shirts. I will do that then show you the product you be the judge after that...
golf shirts. Excellent idea.
i think hats would rock
Paparoach,May 19 2004, 03:43 PM Wrote:I think there is a Bastard in Sudbury that has decals.... :unsure:
I'm in Sudbury this weekend.

You have decals for real? PM me!
Mighty cool if you can get those golf shirts. How much do you think they'd be?
Tshirts would be cool.. I'm not big on golf shirts. Tshirts would be cheaper too, but could always offer both.

I know we tried this before, but before we can really make any merchandise we need a logo to use.

I'd like to see some stickers and tshirts for sale..
Well I think the best bet is making something for myself.....

I am not going to get into what logo etc etc, if you like it good if not oh well.
I have a contact for making T-Shirts. If anyone is seriously considering this, give me a shout. I was quoted a very good price on materials too.
paolo,May 20 2004, 09:37 AM Wrote:I have a contact for making T-Shirts. If anyone is seriously considering this, give me a shout. I was quoted a very good price on materials too.
Prices eh.....shoot me your prices and I will see what I can do on this end :D