FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wtb/wtt St/ses Spoiler (zx4)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
want to buy or trade for a SES/ST spoiler non SAP for my SAP wing. Preferably infra red so i dont have to paint etc. If you want SAP wing without paying a dime this is your chance!
BTW this is for sedan

PICTURES ARE HERE!!!
WHy would you want to do that Did you know that Roush Makes that wing and its the same wing that was used on the Mazda Protege Speed. KEEP IT.
lol i was waiting for some1 to say that. I do like it, but personally i like the small wing better, also my best friend as the same car and i want to give it a completely different look then his, this being the first majorly noticable piece. If somebody knows of a wreckers that has one, let me know or knows somebody who wants SAP with this colour. already tried scourge but hes thinking the same way i am with regards to the wing. as soon as i can get some prices on different things, my car will be completely different in a matter of weeks.
ZX3_2NV,Mar 31 2009, 12:35 PM Wrote:WHy would you want to do that [right][snapback]283899[/snapback][/right]

cuz its ugly

try these guys: http://www.sonshineautoparts.com/

You'll probably need to call them and ask though. their inventory search function sucks the big one.
GFXjamie,Mar 31 2009, 10:36 AM Wrote:want to buy or trade for a SES/ST spoiler non SAP for my SAP wing. Preferably infra red so i dont have to paint etc. If you want SAP wing without paying a dime this is your chance!
BTW this is for sedan

PICTURES ARE HERE!!!
[right][snapback]283894[/snapback][/right]

Try Thorold Auto Wreckers - they show a red one in inventory (Stock #8K6145) 905-227-4118
I say go with no wing at all....

Hit up a wreckers and buy a new trunk lid w/o a spoiler

I love the way sedans look when lowered with no wing!
thanks for the replies so far, i was just at cambridge auto wreckers and couldnt find anything, altho did find myself a new shifter boot w/ ring since i broke my ring.

Also, will the 00-04 spoilers fit the 05-07 focus? because if so, i mite have a better chance finding something

EDIT: called thorold and they dont have any at all
I know some people run the 05+ spoiler on the 2000-04 cars, so I'm sure the reverse would work.

ZX3_2NV, I don't think that is the same spoiler as a Mazdaspeed Protege. Theirs is a three pedestal spoiler...

[Image: Protege_Rear_Spoiler__PerfB.gif]

Good luck!
Drew is right with regards to the MSP spoiler, that pic is of the MP3 edition i believe as the first spoiler on them were very similar to mine. maybe i can do a spoiler swap from an older focus at a meet jsut to see if it works, only takes 2 minutes before i buy one at a wreckers and then realize it doesnt fit! it does look like the same mounting spots.

im going to try and check out a couple other wreckers in the area and see what they have kicking around
GFXjamie,Apr 1 2009, 09:23 AM Wrote:Drew is right with regards to the MSP spoiler, that pic is of the MP3 edition i believe as the first spoiler on them were very similar to mine.
[right][snapback]283964[/snapback][/right]

Ok we're all right. They changed it to your style in 2003.5... :D

Good luck on the search!
I know im right lol Im surprised you haven't found anyone to swap with I actually really like the wing.
Ya, i really want to find some1 to swap preferably so i dont have to get one painted or have to pay for it... but if i have to i will buy one. Maybe i will post up on FF and FJ see if anyone wants to meet half way for a drive and swap. i know iceguyb14 did at one point off FJ but then he flaked on the deal.
possible deal on FJ right now, working on meeting a guy with a red ST. will update further if deal closes
so i have made a deal with the fellow off [FJ], he is located an hour west of detroit so it seems i have lucked out, its comming off an 05 ST with EAPS. Thanks for all the help guys, i will be meeting up with him in the next week or two for the swap!