FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Show Winners
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know who won some of the big shows last year? Focus classes obviously. Like who won darknights? mild and wild. Who won at importfest? Any other shows? I am looking to see what the previous winners were to gauge an idea of what more I am going to do, please post asap. Pictures too if u have them. e-mail the pics of show winners from car shows to me at sweetboyee@rogers.com if u cannot post them directly here. Thanks in advance.

It must have been DEAN :P
my homies say im a winner!! B)
I won everything in 2001 and 2002 but then it was like soooooooo played.

:lol: :lol:
At darknights : wild - blue and white (custom painted focus) shaved door handles, 18" rims, morette rears, hella fronts, billet fuel door, avenger kit, 7" pioneer motorized screen, lots of engine mods, can't remember the rest. He was placed in wild because he had front and rear light conversions go figure.

SCP4 : the montreal cars, with avenger kit, 17"s , the fiberglass rear window piece, fiberglass speaker box, painted interior, bunch of the usual engine mods, suspension etc.

The previous years are not something ot gauge on since that is what there car was like last year, and now probably there has been a considerable amount of money added to it, plus there are lots more foci running around and some people have lots of BLING to spare.