FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Stock Focus Fog Light Bulb Size #
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:angry: Driving me nuts...

I need new fog bulbs can someone tell me are they 881, 893?? or something else..I can't remember for the life of me!!

I think it is 889? It is in your owner's booklet you know. ;)
2001 ZTS,May 14 2004, 02:11 PM Wrote:I think it is 889? It is in your owner's booklet you know. ;)
..sorry...owners's what??!! :blink:
here I dug out my owner's guide to look for it for you 899
Frost__2001,May 14 2004, 02:21 PM Wrote:here I dug out my owner's guide to look for it for you 899
damn.,..mine says 881 or 893... :ph34r:
Werid. Mine are 881's
:huh: , Maybe they differ from year to year ?? I would not put it past ford to change the bulb numbers each model year of focus, then again they have been known for doing that amoung other models of ford's like the Tempo & Taurus.

But according to my 2001 Focus "Owner's Guide", it's bulb number # 899
If they did do a number change each year/model then you'd have to ask someone with the same model year as your car.
There is different EU and North American nomenclature with respect to bulbs, maybe that is it? They are all saying the same thing?
Well I went and got new fog bulbs...apparently the 2003 ZTS takes 881 bulbs...at least those are what fit on mine!!!
damn, that avatar is teeeeeaaaaiiiiiiight!!!!

lookin' hot slammed like that... :D

01-yellow-ZX3

They're all pretty much the same thing, the difference between them is how they plug in - either 90 degree plug in, or straight in. Either way any one of those 8**'s will work just dandy.