FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Finally Got Pics Of The Car
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here's a few pictures of the car:

We got half of the car, under the hood, and the new rims and rubber (Aren't they pretty!!)

http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4286881671

ZX5
Now you need to slam it
those 5zigen wheels. i don't think ill get them now
Engine bay shot is really nice....I gotta get me some of those hoses...cleans it up really well....

The wheels are sweet to but your gonna have to lower it to emphasize (sp) them more...

The roll call....well my mother said if you dont have anything nice to say, then dont say it! :P

:thumbsup: Nice Ride. Keep it up!!
FocusGuy7476,May 14 2004, 01:02 AM Wrote:those 5zigen wheels. i don't think ill get them now
well how was i supposed to know you wanted those rims?????
i didnt even pick them....i had a set of black 5zigen rims but they where 4 and 100 so the guy found me these and i thought they were nice so i got them......sorry

tyler
thabrat,May 14 2004, 12:42 AM Wrote:Now you need to slam it
slam it what do you mean buy slamin it?????i've never herd that before?????please explain

tyler
Slam it = drop the ride height an inch or two... or in some cases, 4 :P

Gives the car a better look and helps responsiveness for cornering and handling (lower center of gravity).
sounds good...but im still paying of the rims and i will be for a long time.....so when i have enough money ill think about lowering it but its the only car we have right now so i dont think it would be smart to lower it that much becuase of the clearance that you need with our roads and i would probably get stuck all the time.........

tyler
ZX5,May 14 2004, 01:44 AM Wrote:
FocusGuy7476,May 14 2004, 01:02 AM Wrote:those 5zigen wheels. i don't think ill get them now
well how was i supposed to know you wanted those rims?????
i didnt even pick them....i had a set of black 5zigen rims but they where 4 and 100 so the guy found me these and i thought they were nice so i got them......sorry

tyler
no i seen what they look like on a dark colored car, and don't really like them now.
FK 35/40 springs cost ya $200. You can get away easily on stock struts and ride good in Regina. I drove around in 2-3 feet deep snow and never got stuck once. Im switching to the 60/40 drop now. You wont have nothing to worry about with a 1.5 drop.

01-yellow-ZX3

Yah definitely, I drove around 2 Winterpeg winters on 2.5" sportline drop springs with no troubles. It's all in the tires.
What exhaust is that on there?
ZX3 in progress,May 14 2004, 01:02 AM Wrote:What exhaust is that on there?
I'm guessing vibrant performance muffler./...just cause it looks similar to my old one!!
my muffuler is a toucan ractivce i guess thats what it said on the box that i got it in........why?????do you like it???????
hehehe

tyler
ZX5,May 14 2004, 01:49 AM Wrote:my muffuler is a toucan ractivce i guess thats what it said on the box that i got it in........why?????do you like it???????
hehehe

tyler
You are a very enthusiastic person Tyler, I can tell.... B)

Yes I like the muffler..I had one just like it.. <_<

Your car is looking good man, keep it up!!!
yeah man to tell u the truth ty I have more appreciation for the stickers with those rims and exhaust :D its looks super clean nice job on the engine bay
I think those wheels are fuggin hot!
thanks guys ....that really hit the spot.....this is my first car and i think i got a little to excited when i got it and i was trying my best to show it off and i spent lots of money on things that i shouldnt have.......after meeting jarad.... i realized that i shouldnt try so hard to impress people, and that i should do what i want to do to my car.... althought you guys have givin me alot of insperation and great ideas.... i have learned that it is a pasion of mine to start a performance shop....not right now of cource but sometime in the future...... so thanks for everthing guys....

p.s. dose anyone now where i can get a cheap pare of springs????? or if anyone is selling theres????

tyler