FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Go To Hell Ford!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Nice to know the countries biggest supporters of the Ford Focus (most of us) are not allowed to particpate in Ford Canada's 100th anniversary party!:

This meet is open to any stock Ford/Lincoln/Mercury products from 1903 – 2004. Please note that only
stock production vehicles will be accepted
The All Ford Reunion committee reserves the right to select vehicles & will send out registration cards to
participants to allow admission at the gate.
Deadline for registrations is June 30th, 2004.
Please include a good quality picture(s) of your vehicle (non returnable).
Please return form to: Ford of Canada
All Ford Reunion
CHQ 624a
The Canadian Road
Oakville, On
L6J 5E4
Please Print Information
Model Year Of Vehicle __________________________________________________________________
Make And Model Of Vehicle ______________________________________________________________
Engine & Transmission __________________________________________________________________
Owner's Name ________________________________________________________________________
Address ______________________________________________________________________________
Telephone Number ________________________ E-Mail Address ________________________________
Canadian Built ____________________________ U.S. Built __________________________________
Will Vehicle Be Trailered To Show? Yes ______________________________ No __________________
I Verify That To The Best Of My Knowledge This Vehicle Is Stock With No Modifications.
Signed ____________________________________Date
Sunday, August 15, 2004
Ford Of Canada Centennial
All Ford Reunion
Sunday August 15th, 2004
Canadian Headquarters, Oakville, ON
9 A.M. to 5 P.M.
This meet is open to all stock Ford/Lincoln
Mercury Products from 1903-2004
Celebrate One Hundred Years
of Ford of Canada
Commemorative Dash Plaques given out
to all Participants
Deadline Date for Registration June 30th, 2004

Absolutely increadible stupidity. See for yourself:

http://www.ford.ca/english/learnabout/reunion/
Yeah strange they don't want any modded cars there? I am kinda shocked actually, even if they kept the stock/mod cars in different areas. So what the hell happens to some guy with a very early model Ford that has aftermarket spark plugs or wires or whatever. Most of those rebuilds are not bone stock, there are some aftermarket mods on them to some extent.

Suprising.... going to be alot of POS'z there..... might have to dig up the Bobcat in my backyard and drag it down there, I guarentee it's stock....lol
I work for the company and understand your frustration. I am going to get the "stock" meaning clarified, as they have asked us at work to participate, including my son's Focus which is no where near stock. I will find out tomorrow if I can, and get back to you guys ASAP.

Yeah it would be neat to know what "Stock" actually means. No way I will be heading down there *live in Sask* but just caught my attention and thought I would throw my two cents in......
they probably wanted to say.. if you have MaDD TiTE neon lights, bodykits, PhAt WheeLZ and other mAd HyPe cosmetic mods, please don't bother to apply, we won't let you in..

hahahahhaa
I've got a REAL POS F150 to drive down in. Hell, it WILL breakdown on the way, and would be left on the side of the road.

So i guess i won't count on seeing any sweet mustangs or build ups.

OH oH, they should change the name from Ford 100th, to SCI !
"stock commuter invasion"

oh gawd, i kill me, lol.
j3rt,May 13 2004, 08:58 PM Wrote:OH oH, they should change the name from Ford 100th, to SCI !
"stock commuter invasion"
i'm sure they will get a couple of GT40 road cars, they will bring the GT40 racecars out of their museum.. get some BOSS mustangs going on.. some mint old tbirds and all that
What ... New tires!? .... No no no ... your not allowed.

:lol:
It would be awesome if we had a convoy of Fords with *mods* that showed up...stopped got out of our cars and moon the muthas.

That would be great :lol:
:lol: :lol: I'm in.

It's ridiculous really. Marketing gone bad... Ford is well practiced at that.
Paparoach,May 13 2004, 06:20 PM Wrote:It would be awesome if we had a convoy of Fords with *mods* that showed up...stopped got out of our cars and moon the muthas.

That would be great. I'm with roach.
Paparoach,May 13 2004, 10:20 PM Wrote:It would be awesome if we had a convoy of Fords with *mods* that showed up...stopped got out of our cars and moon the muthas.

I would be there in a heartbeat.

What is the point to going to a car show to see stock cars? WTF!!!
:(
We need to do this....man oh man that would be fukin great :D
I'm in too.
I want to go now, as a group, as OFOC, really. If that can be pulled off, then count me in 100%. Not because i want to stick to Ford or anything but because this show/event would give OFOC the exposure it needs. It's probably the best way to expose OFOC as a legitimate group of enthusiasts.
Can you attend this event, but not necessarily participate in the event. Like a car show?

Just a thought, rows and rows of stock fords would be about boring as looking through the FJ ride section. How many times can you look at the same model??
Um that could be pulled off, pardon the pun, no problem. I work at the Oakville site and have access to the plants on the property. I guarantee they are holding the event at the main office building, but I work right next to that building in paint, and boy would they see our moons.
I am going to send off my application and see how they respond. If it isn't good my pants are off to them.

:D
Count me in
I'm up for that as well.

Talk about a corporate slap in the face! :angry:

Only Papa would think of something so disgusting, degrading, and disrespectful! To think, exposing one's bare gluteous maximus to the many respectable members attending the anniversary party of one of the world's largest automotive companies! How rude! How rash!

How do we make it happen? :P
If you guys did that make sure you either film it or take tons of pics. LOL LOL LOL
Pages: 1 2