FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Got A Quote From Apple Auto Glass
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They told me 225 for all five windows and two tiny quarter rear windows, whatever percentage I want.

Sound good?
Yeah, that sounds about right.
So long as they flipp yeh some extra apple-scented fresheners...you're gold!!

:lol:
Thanks guys!

Looks like I'll hopefully be getting it tinted this week or next week, depending on fundage :ph34r:
wow. Theres a guy here in Ottawa that did my focus ZX3 for 160, and my ex GF's civic coupe for 175.

Lifetime warranty to.
Flofocus,May 11 2004, 09:33 AM Wrote:wow. Theres a guy here in Ottawa that did my focus ZX3 for 160, and my ex GF's civic coupe for 175.

Lifetime warranty to.
Anyone that would offer a 'lifetime warranty' on a tint job is asking to be hosed!

microbunny,May 11 2004, 09:56 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,May 11 2004, 09:33 AM Wrote:wow.  Theres a guy here in Ottawa that did my focus ZX3 for 160, and my ex GF's civic coupe for 175.

Lifetime warranty to.
Anyone that would offer a 'lifetime warranty' on a tint job is asking to be hosed!
Most places actually offer that ;)
Paparoach,May 11 2004, 09:56 AM Wrote:
microbunny,May 11 2004, 09:56 AM Wrote:
Flofocus,May 11 2004, 09:33 AM Wrote:wow.  Theres a guy here in Ottawa that did my focus ZX3 for 160, and my ex GF's civic coupe for 175.

Lifetime warranty to.
Most places actually offer that ;)
Ohh..I know I used to work for a tint shop back in the day...

It's just funny...cause I remember so many people taking advantage of that policy.....for things from key scratches to cigarette burns in the tint
Ok, sorry, let me re-phrase.

Your paying to much for that tint job., Shop around, I'm sure you can find a better price.
It's not a bad price...but if you play games with the different places around..they;ll lower the price for you..
I paid $180 for my tint after tax with Lifetime warranty

I've got 2 big scratches in the tint. Will they fix it? I figured if it was not a scratch from the installers, they wouldn't fix it

01-yellow-ZX3

I paid $150 for my tint, and $250 for my fine :angry:
01-yellow-ZX3,May 11 2004, 12:20 PM Wrote:I paid $150 for my tint, and $250 for my fine :angry:
Sorry but hahaha :P
Microbunny: yeah, I'm going to try and get them down to 200 or less. Every dollar saved is another dollar for my vacation, or towards another mod for the car :ph34r: