FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Good News, Bad News, Assorted News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the wires were shipped back last Wednesday to Steeda... now it's either Focus Sport or ACCEL wires. On of the guys on FF tipped me off to the 2.3L Ranger 8mm ACCEL wires he's running in his SPI (Waterboy). He says they're pretty sweet, so I might go ACCEL due to the convenience of shopping at Crappy Tire.

Good news is that I'm still managing 100+KM per quarter tank given these Fascist gas prices.

Bad news is that the little red SPI with the angry-sounding intake has become a bird crap magnet this weekend. :angry: I actually had to scrub the damn car down this afternoon after I got back from rollerblading... it was like Bald Eagle-sized poop!

Maybe it needed to be re-broken in (the engine), but it has more mid-range pull lately. There was an *cough* unrelated incident *cough* with a member of the Civic Nation today that involved a lot of crying...

I got a lot of nice stares and even a thumbs-up today at the waterfront as we were puitting on our rollerblades.

And yes, I was told that under load, my SPI sounds "angry" by some guy in a Corolla. Maybe my Focus was angry the Corolla was pacing us through downtown? :D
How was that focus meet you had going on?
Not many the first couple of weeks, but it has been damn cold here and rainy till recently.

I just finished cranking out over 100 "pimp cards" and tweaked the PDF flyer for colour printing. Even the black and white version looks good on a properly-configured inkjet printer.

We've moved the time to 7:30 PM, and with the new cards and whatnot... it's going to get going soon enough. Also, I know the president of one of the two big car clubs here in North Bay (the North Bay Cruisers), and I'm working out an affiliation with them in terms of space at their next set of car shows this summer. The have weekly Tuesday meets at the Canadian Tire here in North Bay.

We just nailed down our summer vacation time in July, but I'm working on having a big BBQ day here in North Bay this summer as well.

Actually, I'm thinking of doing something for Heritage Festival weekend (Civic Long weekend in August)... if I can get the better half to bite. There's a couple of concerts we want to hit, and I don't want to "cook and ditch" :D

That, and I need a bigger BBQ beforehand ;)
Sweet, I'll be in North Bay Civic long weekend! :)

We're celebrating my dad's B-day.

I was there last year for Heritage festival too.....GO ROCK VOISINE!!!!!! :lol:
Jays2000ZX3,May 10 2004, 09:26 AM Wrote:Sweet, I'll be in North Bay Civic long weekend! :)

We're celebrating my dad's B-day.

I was there last year for Heritage festival too.....GO ROCK VOISINE!!!!!! :lol:
Its Roch Voisine Roch..... :lol:
Well I know that! lol

I'm just making sure the English folks understand! :D