FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Boost Is On And Working.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I thought I'd let you know that the boost is on and working well, we had lots of trouble to get it to work and instal due to missing parts in the used kit I purchased, I'll post more details tomorrow when I have more time, now im too busy driving.

the thing pulls hard, by half the rpm it feel like as much power has my car had at redline before.

and the thing scream with a typhoon filter on, it sounds like a vacuum cleaner under the hood at idle... :lol:

-Marc
I am glad all is well with your car now B) Sounds like it was hell I had to take your wife out and get her drunk casue you took so long ;) Dont worry she was in good hands :blink:
Enjoy!!! :P
DD1,May 9 2004, 07:15 PM Wrote:I am glad all is well with your car now B) Sounds like it was hell I had to take your wife out and get her drunk casue you took so long ;) Dont worry she was in good hands :blink:
dam....drunk wives + m.i.a. husbands = good...should have been there
Wicked stuff buddy! Looking forward to seeing it man. Are you working like crazy or do you wanna grab a beer one night this week?
im not working like crazy, but I still need to fix few things that I am not satisfied with on the car.

gimme a shoot mid week and we'll plan a beer.
very very envious
Thing must be a beast now Marc. Good work :)
Right on.....did you put on THE BASTARDS decal yet?
Paparoach,May 10 2004, 12:45 PM Wrote:Right on.....did you put on THE BASTARDS decal yet?
I will go with "Cherry Bomb" decals. ;)