FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Detail Day How Was It
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wondering how the detail day worked out for everyone. Couldn't make it, but without putting up something crazy like a poll, I was just wondering how it went and what I missed.

:(

yeh..someones gotta do something about the amount of polls that get posted on here!! some of the stupidest stuff I tells yeh!!
nice to see you can take a joke as well as give it!!!

KUDOS
meford4u,May 9 2004, 05:25 PM Wrote:nice to see you can take a joke as well as give it!!!

KUDOS
Huh....what are you talking about?

:blink:
Well..I was over there...but saw no Focus....sorry I got there at 4:50pm..too late?????
but how was it?????and who showed up?
:ph34r:
Detail day was awesome! :D You all really missed a good time. Although it rained for the most part, we hung out and chatted for a while. Then we watched our very own TV star from Tuner Transformations. Then a couple cars came in out of the rain for cleaning and whatnot. Everyone's car is coming along nicely, but Dean's motor is still stock ;) . We headed over to East Side Mario's (1-2pm?) for a bite to eat and tabled some discussions about some goals and objectives for the clubs (OFOC and FC)... which I'm sure Dean and/or Richard will be talking about more. As well as some discussion from Steeda.ca, which will also be released as soon as possible, along with their new website. After the eats(3-4pm?), most of us headed for a cruise... it was a fantastic little cruise, most enjoyable. Then we stopped at Timmies and chatted a little more then took our separate ways.

I can't recall all the names that were there but here is what I can remember, so someone else help;

Carey - BrooksZX3
Dean - SVT Dean
Richard - Gap Boy
Steve - darkpuppet
Steve - scoobasteeve
Paolo - Paolo
Ian - don't know your handle Ian!!
Anthony - AnthonyD
_____, I know one of the names is NOT graham :P
_____
_____

Damnit, I forget the rest of the names, but I can visualize your faces :rolleyes: Sorry fellas, I'll get it next time... it's late.

All in all, ALOT of fun but a mild success? There were only 3 guys that were reallly outside of the GTA. C'mon boyz... This is the reason we bitch all winter, let's get the support UP! :ph34r:
Yeah Detail day was pretty good despite the rain. We got carried up into our own little discussions through out the course of the afternoon. It wasnt as big a turn out as last year, but this time it was still a nice sized croud. MP3Wizard also came by to do some electrical work on his car. Overall the meet, restraunt, and cruise were pretty fun.
Nice pics!