FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Pic Of The New Focus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
dood..thats your car??? im green with envy right now...the focus tuning euro kit is the slickest looking kit made for the focus....it looks like the focustuning car in BC...or closely resembles

2 thumbsup! nice work
That's the smae car, we purchased it out of BC. And now it's in Ontario!!! See you at Dyno Day if you Dare!!!

BOOHAHAHAHA

Just kidding----Kick ass all

same learning to spell at at 37

It is my son's new car.

Enjoy!!
Yummy yeah thats the one I saw :D

Not sure if you know, but your missing the surround for the front grille.

<_< Focaljet sticker has gotta go. :P
See ya at dasilva gotta check out that beauty
I know about the front grill surround missing. It is also missing the lower grill, where the fog lights were, but I have just ordered the RS stainless grill for the upper and will probably custom make something for the lower.

And now the link doesn't work!!! Dam

Ok the retard in me got the link to work again.
congrats man.
niiiice ;)
Nice car, hope to see it in person some day.

01-yellow-ZX3

What do you guys mean by missing the front grille surround? Theres another piece for the ST170 grille you mean?
the outer ring is missing, have a look at pat (lordkinggod's car)
Focustuning car. Nice kit. Heard it has been for sale for ages now. They have the silver wagon on their site now. The tuning kit looks niiiice.
It was for sale over a year now, but he finally caved in to letting it go at a reasonable price because no poor bastard would pay that much for this smokin auto.

Kinda feel bad cause we stole it from him, but only for a second, then that feeling fades and we shift into 3rd at high revs. WEEEEEEEEEEE

meford4u,May 9 2004, 07:33 PM Wrote:.........It is also missing the lower grill, where the fog lights were, but I have just ordered the RS stainless grill for the upper and will probably custom make something for the lower........
It aint cheap but you can get the matching stainless lower grill for your upper. You'll need fog lights again too:

<a href='http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/images/focusrsgrille.jpg'>[Image: focusrsgrille.jpg]</a>

Nice ride man. Not my style, but it's well done. :) Congrats
Damn ... i saw that car in person like 2 years ago .. i have tons of pics of it with its previous owner......

Nice to see someone in Ontario bought it.
i see that car every day u work at canadiantire??
My son owns the car and is an apprentice mechanic at Can. tire on Appleby. Now don't drewl on the car!!!!!!!
meford4u,May 13 2004, 06:07 PM Wrote:My son owns the car and is an apprentice mechanic at Can. tire on Appleby. Now don't drewl on the car!!!!!!!
How about spitting on it...is that okay? :lol:
Pages: 1 2