FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Jay Leno's Ford Sho
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think its was zx3_2nv who posted this video before.
Sure is a sweet car....too bad only 7 were built otherwise it be on my list to own.

Did he really say that he's still running the same oil in the engine?

He should really take those silencers off too :)
Damn video restrictions. Is that the Festiva with the SHO motor in the back seat? I had a magazine article on that car back in the day. Very cool car. Talk about a fun little car.
NikiterZTS,Mar 30 2009, 01:25 PM Wrote:I think its was zx3_2nv who posted this video before.
Sure is a sweet car....too bad only 7 were built otherwise it be on my list to own.

[right][snapback]283830[/snapback][/right]

LOL - no, he said the engine was bullet-proof and all he's ever done was oil changes - still running on the original plugs though.
ZTWsquared,Mar 30 2009, 01:45 PM Wrote:
NikiterZTS,Mar 30 2009, 01:25 PM Wrote:I think its was zx3_2nv who posted this video before.

[right][snapback]283830[/snapback][/right]

LOL - no, he said the engine was bullet-proof and all he's ever done was oil changes - still running on the original plugs though.
[right][snapback]283835[/snapback][/right]

aah gotcha.....i lamost kicked myself in a head for hearing this :P
I was just checking out the photo's. I would trade the Focus for this little car in a heartbeat. The wife probably wouldn't appreciate it though. LOL
Fastiva FTW
SHOGUN FTMFW... and a little nitrous too
motor must be pretty bulletproof to handle that 175 shot.