FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Fanatics Mag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry if this is a repost but I've been looking everywhere for the new focus fanatics mag (second issue) that's supposed to be out now. Does anyone know where to get it in the Hamilton area? I know it's available in the U.S.
Check 7-11's
Check Chapters. They had it in Burlington

01-yellow-ZX3

Or Shoppers Drug Mart.
Yeah man...I've been looking for that mag for the last 3 weeks, and looking for it EVERYWHERE! I can't find it and that sux! :(
I got mine from Performance Improvments
I could have bought it from one of those newsstand/lottery booth jobs in our main mall... check the same at your local mall.
NOS2Go4Me,May 7 2004, 09:45 AM Wrote:I could have bought it from one of those newsstand/lottery booth jobs in our main mall... check the same at your local mall.
I found one in the mall today to, i wanted to pick it up but i passed
My grocery store even has them ;)
It's a dissapointing issue to say the least.... Hope the issue in the fall is better. but for 5 bucks, it was some good reading material in the crapper.
Drivesthebeast,May 6 2004, 10:57 PM Wrote:Yeah man...I've been looking for that mag for the last 3 weeks, and looking for it EVERYWHERE! I can't find it and that sux! :(
Got mine at Chapters :)