FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Dream Car Garage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I really should have taken some pics for you guys. When I was at Noyz Boyz, they had an old SS that was totally off the hook. It was being treated to a custom 3 inch exhaust. It is supposed to air next week on Tuesday night. Was cool to chat with the guy and see it up close. Sic ride.
Isn't Dream Car Garage on Mondays?

or am I a week behind? :o
The guy told me the schedules are being flipped around. Honestly he seemed a little confused. He said it airs Tuesday at 7:30, but as I recall that is the time slot for Sports Car Revolution. Not really sure, maybe it was all a lie :P and he was just some dude standing around watching!
yeah, the thing is that Dream Car Garage and Sports Car Revolution share alot of footage between themselves, so it is possible that his car is on SCR and not DCG or vise versa... hell, maybe it'll be on both.

The sharing of footage sorta hurts both shows in my opinion.. you can see the tour of the Satisfied and Superformance shops one week on one show, and then re-edited into the other show two weeks later.

It's like watching reruns.
Like Ride With Funk Master Flex :lol: <_<
exactly :rolleyes: