FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Focus Dyno Day For 2009 ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would you Focus owners be interested in a dyno day ? I mean besides other Civic , Subaru , etc . clubs ...how about a Ford Focus Dyno Day ? I understand it has been done before... how about another one for Barrie-GTA ?
You should check out the other thread for the May 23rd dyno day at Steeda in Milton ... bit of a hike from Barrie - but could be a real nice drive on a Saturday morning - especially if there was a few of you.

Gabriel,Mar 29 2009, 01:46 PM Wrote:Would you Focus owners be interested in a dyno day ? I mean besides other Civic , Subaru , etc .  clubs ...how about a Ford Focus Dyno Day ? I understand it has been done before... how about another one for Barrie-GTA ?
[right][snapback]283751[/snapback][/right]
[quote=ZTWsquared,Mar 29 2009, 03:03 PM]
You should check out the other thread for the May 23rd dyno day at Steeda in Milton ... bit of a hike from Barrie - but could be a real nice drive on a Saturday morning - especially if there was a few of you.

Yeah , thanks , I didn't know about it but I'd be interested . Not many others that I know of here in Barrie , but even If I go alone , that's ok too