FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2 New Artciles/how Tos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright I got Guilty's 2 how to's finally setup in the articles section to make life a bit simpler. If i missed one that you found on the site let me know. Feel free to submit any you have. Thanks.
w00t, I'm famous now!

When do I get my royalty cheques? :D

01-yellow-ZX3

Never! Cuz ya installed them upside down! :P
Ummm.. I dont know about you, but every single picture of them I've ever seen have them installed the way I did. You want the flat wide part to be at the base of the pedal, or the flat metal pedal will show through.

I think YOU installed yours upside down! :D

01-yellow-ZX3

All pedals are always tapered down, when I took them outta the package I thought there was only one way to install them.

I installed mine like this guy did:

<a href='http://www.roadtrippin.org/demonfire/pics/interior/diamondplatefloor1.jpg'>[Image: diamondplatefloor1.jpg]</a>
I have to agree with guilty... the pedals should have the tapered side facing up... if you look at the grips, it makes sense... as well as your foot is obviously rounded at yoru toes... and therefore thats where teh tapering come in.... one more thing is that the screws are not in the middle of the pedal. and therefore when installed the side of the pedal the screws are closer to should be farther away from the driver since you push down on the pedal.... if you dont know what i mean take a look at the pedals... only makes sense..

good stuff guilty... i followed ur directions and put my pedals in on the weekend... look hype..

tty guys later.