FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Got New Rims.... (added One Pic)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sweetie,Apr 27 2004, 02:35 PM Wrote:
yeloZX3,Apr 26 2004, 01:30 PM Wrote:
Sweetie,Apr 26 2004, 05:24 PM Wrote:YeloZX3... where you at 16th and woodbine on sat night?? Saw a focus there that looks just like yours...
yea i was there....... i'm there almost every night now coz i'm studying there.. since exams going on hehe :P
Was that you with like two other people trying to cram in that packed timmies?

I actually made a comment to my bf aobut you guys, "how can they study with all this noise?" lol
LOL i know what u mean, but there's other ppl studying there as well beside us.. haha i guess that's the nature of tim hortons :P i actually asked the same question to my friends before ..... but i'm doing the same thing now hahaha
Hey Yelozx3,

Your car looks like mine only in the hatch back version.... speeking of that, where did you get your mirrors ? did you import them or just paint them & how much did it cost you to do it all ?

I'm wanting to do something similar to my mirrors, so it's why I'm asking.
Frost__2001,Apr 29 2004, 07:33 PM Wrote:Hey Yelozx3,

Your car looks like mine only in the hatch back version.... speeking of that, where did you get your mirrors ? did you import them or just paint them & how much did it cost you to do it all ?

I'm wanting to do something similar to my mirrors, so it's why I'm asking.
I just painted them.... the outer piece.... a few of the ppl here should still remember when i got them painted.. (it was back in about January 2002) so that's more than 2 years already and i forgot the cost of painting them already >_<
but it was under 100cdn
Cool cool, So did you have them done at a body shop then ? I got a few quotes for getting them done at a body shop for under $ 80.00 cdn, for both but if you can do it yourself then more then likely so can I lol.......... thanks again man :lol:
Good looking car. Love the colour of the wheels. But ya should've gone a size bigger ;) :D

SVTDavan,May 3 2004, 06:09 PM Wrote:Good looking car.  Love the colour of the wheels.  But ya should've gone a size bigger ;)  :D
16" is the largest size avaliable for the slipstreams....

as for painting the outer pieces of the side mirriors.. yes u can do it yourself, all you need to do is just pry them out (carefully), sand them down smooth, and paint them, clear coat, and wax....
i thought rota stopped making our bolt pattern.. was that jsut some rumor?

caus I'd be in for some rota's too ;)
what about 17"s 16"s look a little like rally car style.......where did the pimpen style go?????

tyler
BerinG,May 4 2004, 12:58 PM Wrote:i thought rota stopped making our bolt pattern.. was that jsut some rumor?

they are still making 4x108 bolt pattern for the slipstreams, not sure about others tho....
yeloZX3,May 6 2004, 08:49 AM Wrote:
BerinG,May 4 2004, 12:58 PM Wrote:i thought rota stopped making our bolt pattern.. was that jsut some rumor?

they are still making 4x108 bolt pattern for the slipstreams, not sure about others tho....
ahh AHH.. always an exception.. thanks.. if anyone knows of other models that they still make the 108.. lemme know

nice wheels ;)
Pages: 1 2