FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Got My Interior Finished...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

<a href='http://www.davanthegeek.com/posts/redint1.jpg'>[Image: redint1.jpg]

<a href='http://www.davanthegeek.com/posts/redint2.jpg'>[Image: redint2.jpg]</a>

** don't mind the ugly jpg compression **

It was really more headache than what it was worth. If I had to do it again, I'd just take the peices into a bodyshop! LOL. :D

Let me know what you think! :)
Looks Hot....I wouldnt say so in a regular focus, but it goes well with the red inserts in the SVT seats.
Flofocus,Apr 20 2004, 03:08 PM Wrote:Looks Hot....I wouldnt say so in a regular focus, but it goes well with the red inserts in the SVT seats.
Yeah.
Looks nice.

:)
Well done mate. Everything looks smooth, and no thin or bare patches... B)
*whispers something about the aluminum Steeda HVAC knob replacements* :D

Otherwise, slick ride!
Thanks for the comments everyone!

I mainly did the interior because my car is going to be in a show in May... needed to add some 'flair'. After the show, I'm undecided if the red will stay, or if it will go back to black. Sometimes I look at it and love it, other times I think it's a tad much. We'll see. :)
Do all Svt have the oil gauge ( theres another i cant make it out) in that location i reallly like that
Hey how did you get the center dash peice out. I tried and tried. I cant get the controls out.

As far as paint. i did mine all silver and it looks so nice. me and focuss8nt did all his parts in 4 hours. dried and install :D
that looks pretty. nice job.

to get the center thing out you need to remove the screws that hold them in. im assuming you took the bolts out by the radio. you'll need a short screwdriver to get them out.
Yeah, all SVT's have the oil pressure and oil temperature gauges.

The center peice.... there are four bolts behind the radio. So the radio has to come out first. Then the four bolts can be removed. Then the hvac controls, the 4-ways button, and the a/c-defrost buttons are all held in with screws in the back of the bezel. You can either unclip all the wiring, then remove the screws, or just remove the screws and have it all intact.
doesn't look like it was clear coated too much, not much of a shine to it...
Looks good man. I'm doing that next Saturday with Hemi and Guilty, cept in Silver.

I want to do the centre piece too, but dunno if that work is worth it..
did mine last year my car