FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Thabrat And Focis8nt Pictures
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice pics guys. Jason dude, your car looks awesome. Lovin those tail lights...
hmmmm it looks to me like the tail lights are a different gray color or is it the sun playin tricks? :huh:

Nice cars though :)
Tail lights need to sit in the sun for a bit :D They are still freshly painted..

My ICC Tuning (RS replica) skirts should be on this weeked so i will get better pics.. Hopefully find some girls to pose to :D
i just don't look good in a focus.. sorry jay... don't have me sold yet. I'll stick to type RRRR ;)
Love the euro rear, looks especially good in the last side by side rear shot.
Almost makes me wish I had got a hatch.........well maybe not.

Jeremy
lookin' sweet!
Gentlemen, both of your cars look awesome! B)
Rice!! :P

j/k
Nice! *thumbsup*
Good job... Next time I'm in Regina for any length of time, we should hook up and have some wings or something. Next time would probably be the week of Canada Day, coming for Easter briefly, but going to Churchbridge and Moosimin an hour after getting there (girlfriends' family stuff).
Side skirts go on tonight. Try and get some updated pictures :D
heres a couple I snapped from that personnaly i really like the look of the pic i took of jays car

<a href='http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v77/focis8nt/thabratfoci_001.jpg'>[Image: thabratfoci_001.jpg]
I know this is old, but wow.. love the focus thabrat. Did that rear come like that in canada? Looks great! Love the tails to!!!