FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Black Zx5 With Sticker Down The Door
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i saw a black zx5 with stickers all down the door i.e eurolite, PIAA, K&N umm stuff like that also has a muffler tip that lights up :unsure: and same with the washer l.e.d.s
Sweet :blink:

You should pimp the site to him. :lol:
i saw him today.. :P :D :rolleyes:

lol ii did he came up and talked to me and i was like yep check out the site for sure man there is tons of members and its good eye candy (in some forums) but more BS then anything j/k :P
so you don't like my car huh? To each his own.
FociS8nt,Apr 2 2004, 01:16 PM Wrote:muffler tip that lights up  :unsure:  and same with the washer l.e.d.s
Sweet merciful crap.

I hate those things.
But to each his own I guess.

Jeremy
well i guess i could say, if i had enough money ....i wouldnt have those leds becuase theres other stuff that i would rather do but when you live on your own and have a wife at home, its kinda hard to just go out and buy new rims and shoes, or maybe a exost system or something.........besides the point....i thought this was a focus community not a focus bashing frenzie.....
ZX5,Apr 12 2004, 02:16 PM Wrote:besides the point....i thought this was a focus community not a focus bashing frenzie.....
sometimes you'd wonder....

but regardless, welcome to our little group... don't take other people's tastes to seriously, as they're just that... opinions, and regardless of how we'd like to see ourselves, we all have a little bit of ricer in us ;)

p.s. make sure to post some pics of the ride soon!
ZX5,Apr 12 2004, 10:16 AM Wrote:well i guess i could say, if i had enough money ....i wouldnt have those leds becuase theres other stuff that i would rather do but when you live on your own and have a wife at home, its kinda hard to just go out and buy new rims and shoes, or maybe a exost system or something.........besides the point....i thought this was a focus community not a focus bashing frenzie.....
I'd say not put money towards stuff like that and save it for stuff that will make the car a better performer.

But that's just my opinion, if you like the led washers and lighted exhaust. Keep it on.

Jeremy
so what do you think i should do with my car????
give me some suggestions....

ZX5,Apr 12 2004, 09:57 AM Wrote:so what do you think i should do with my car????
Hey man, I'm from Regina too.. Dont think I've ever seen your car, maybe you've seen mine though.

Dont take some of the guys too seriously here, everyone has their own taste and style. Washer nozzle LEDs usually take a lot of flak on any message board though :P

Bottom line is.. do things to your car that you like, dont do anything to make other people happy. It's your car and you're the one driving it. Money is a big thing too, I can appreciate you position.. No rims for me, rent/food comes first :lol:
ZX5,Apr 12 2004, 11:57 AM Wrote:so what do you think i should do with my car????
What would you like to improve?

You've taken care of the extra light to see where your windshield washer goes... :P /joke

But seriously, we'll be more than happy to point you in the right direction, but we would need a little more info from you on what you like/dislike about the focus.

My favorite mods to date are the B&M short throw (love it!), and the AFX UDP.

Great little mods that you can actually feel make a difference & there not that exphensive.

i would like to get a g2g going sometime soon and if you guys would like to get togather and if you know any other guys or gals that would like to come that would be great.........let me know what you think and we will make more plans from there

zx5(aka) tyler
ZX5,Apr 14 2004, 06:02 PM Wrote:i would like to get a g2g going sometime soon and if you guys would like to get togather
Yeah we definitely have to have a good sized Regina g2g.. one where more than 2 people show up :P

I write my last final on Apr 21st, then it's only work that I have to schedule around. I'll have to see when I'm working for the next couple weeks.. I'm sure we can find a date when everyone can go this time.
fowrilly. Im always ready for G2G.

I do admit with my old focus i was not bringing in the cash to afford exahaust, or any of that stuff. so I had to do the little stuff. How ever with some easy hook ups you can make the focus prestentable with very little cash.

short ram intake $60

custom exhaust. Muffler your looking around 100$ 150$ then upgrading to 2 1/4 piping if wanted to. you could just do a muffler if all you want it the sound.

paint the dash peices. Really easy and cheap to do.

Ghetto grill

clear corners

u can lower the car for $200 with the FK 1.5 drop

this is just stuff i did on my old focus. it totaly depends what you want to do with your car and how much you are wanting to spend on it.
yeah man no worries we aren't bashing ur ride at all...i mean seriously u drive a focus WE ALL DO lol but nah just some people aren't fans of all the LEDS and neons so they are gonn aexpress but regardless we are still gonna apreciate the ride since its one of our own :P but welcome gald to see at least one person I tell about the site join i cna't even get my brother in law to check it out
thanks for clearing that up
it makes me feel better knowing that you werent bashing my car and you where only stateing your appinion

tyler
In regina... LEDS and neons and s**t just don't cut it anymore.. a lot of ppl with that s**t come off as assholes (not saying that you are one)

It's all about the clean cut cars now and moreless SOME performance.

like jay said intake exhaust, springs, then rims..

do that all in order. For intake, just buy a filter from Hucal Motorsports it's on 1615 ST john ST.. just look for kris or michelle.. just say that an yellow asian sent you to get a filter (they'll take care of you) and if you need help to put in that filter.. PM me, focis8nt, or tha brat... we'll help you put it on bud..

Also, i don't know what mods you have on your car but the brands you don't have take the stickers off of your car.

anything else just holla.. yo...

or just flag me down.... you've prob seen me around.. i'll be driving that cavalier withthe sunfire front.. you've prob seen it.
i guess know one has seen my car anymore or that everyone on here has already maid a coment.

o well

tyler