FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: New Rims!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We should of taken pictures of are cars together. We were not thinking at the time..
pretty nice on a white car B)
I have the same rims. Nice job bro!
Jerrad got those rims for $1500 with rubber. They were on a demo car and the rims just didnt go with the car. They got a few knicks but can be easily fixed.
damnit!!! we were even parked by each other lol and it never occured at all...ahh well later on we will have another focus meet and take some good photos that turn out
Sweet Jarrad, everything is coming together! :D
Wow Looking good. I really like them !
That's gold! Lovin the style! :)
how about this, both of you come down for Draggins Car show April 8-10th and well take some sweet pics of all our cars with our rims on.

BTW My kits in so Road trip to Calgary, there and back this Sat.

finally here are some good pics of my car, i think :rolleyes: jay if u get a chance post these in the members section for moi..thanks....finally my car looks like something neways...

<a href='http://img26.photobucket.com/albums/v77/focis8nt/rims_004.jpg'>[Image: rims_004.jpg]
those rims go nice witht that new drop....looks tight man!
hotness! Love the drop and rims. Keep up the good work.
I never saw those wheels on your car when you were stalking me at the CIBC last weekend :o I'll be back in Regina for the week of Canada Day, however, have to meet-up with some of you Regina guys and have some wings or something :D.
Hey Bill I drove past you the one day on Albert Street.
Turning off Deudney or something?... The black ZX3 with tails? B)
yeah bill actually the next day is when i picked them up...stalking pff it was more like following with interest.... :huh: j/k i just had to see the focus i had never seen before
Ha Ha :P ... ppfftt... was j/k :blink:
so funny story well kind of not really...i took my car to alberta shortly after i got it lowered and put the rims on....big mistake 2000 kms later i am spending 500 bucks to put new rubber on the back because i had forgotten to get my alignment and camber fixed F*** me .....so neways i go to get the rubber priced out...and I find out(after many comments suggesting) that my tires are indeed 18 inch ...could have swore they were only 17's so ..sorry guys i have 18 inch enkeis lol my bad yes i feel like a tool
Ya those things came back bald
Pages: 1 2