FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wheels Direct
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a big favor to ask anyone who is able and willing.

Could someone call Wheels Direct (located at Sheppard/McCowan)
416-754-0997

and ask them if you can buy rota slipstream wheels in 16 inch 4x108, steel grey.

4 days ago i called them and they said they had 1 set left in the warehouse.
2 days ago i called them and they said they sold it yesterday.
Now i'm not sure if that was BS or what but i can't call them back as i've called them twice now to confirm that.

Could someone call them and just ask to see what they say?

(and please no jokes lol i'm still sitting beside myself) :S

thats a no lol i just called in for you, and immediately was told no haha.
lol thanx...u guys can keep calling just in case. I called about 30 stores today and guess what answer i got lol.
I think its time to choose a different wheel.
i called billy at tires23 and he said if i order it from him Rota will make the wheel for sure and send it out but wait time could be 3 months long.
well if your that set on them, then do it, otherwise check FF and FJ and see if there are any for sale. even try ebay, just watch for the scams. you will get em one way or another
Theres a place in Mississauga you can try... They're out of the States...
Cool Store... They have or can get just about anything you would want...
JRP Performance
2344 South Sheridan Way
905 822-7223
SVTEnthusiast,Mar 27 2009, 04:06 PM Wrote:Theres a place in Mississauga you can try... They're out of the States...
Cool Store... They have or can get just about anything you would want...
JRP Performance
2344 South Sheridan Way
905 822-7223
[right][snapback]283647[/snapback][/right]

I have dealt with JRP before. I ordered my Sparco seat bases thru them. They ordered on a regular stock order and they took a while but I still got them. Good guys, they know their s#!t.
GFXjamie,Mar 27 2009, 03:48 PM Wrote:well if your that set on them, then do it, otherwise check FF and FJ and see if there are any for sale. even try ebay, just watch for the scams. you will get em one way or another
[right][snapback]283644[/snapback][/right]

thanks guys for JRP referral...i'll call them 2moro! GFXjamie i want ur car lol...i've always wanted to get the focus gfx in red but in ST (w/ sunroof) but didn't want manual drive :(

nope they can't do it either. thx anyway
If you order from JRP you will be waiting 4 months for the rims
well i've gone ahead and ordered 15x7.5 rota slips from 18racing....they should be in here next week!

I'm gonna put General Exclaim UHPs on them cuz i did the research and found they are only 18lbs at 205/50/15....lighter than the yokohama s drive and lasts much longer too.

Congrats on the purchase.
Who did you order them from If you Say JRP They lied won't be in next week lol
from 18racing based out in California. I didn't want to wait 3-4 months for 16x7 so i thought i'd go with 15x7.5 and go with less weight (13.5lbs).
I'm probably going to put on General Exclaim UHPs 205/50/15s too (they are 18lbs each).
How much you pay for the Gen's
205/55/15s GT UHP will be $500 taxes in (including mounting/balacing and install).