FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Steeda Shifters In Stock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We have Steeda Shifters in stock now from $119 and up depending on type of vehicle.

01-yellow-ZX3

$119 CDN?
yes
I could have got a NEW shifter for what I paid for focused's. :angry:

Why didnt you post this a week ago damnit :angry: :(
does that include the shift knob???
Its for the shifter only, that price is for the model 555-7233 SVT Shifter
Flofocus,Dec 16 2003, 06:31 PM Wrote:I could have got a NEW shifter for what I paid for focused's. :angry:

Why didnt you post this a week ago damnit :angry: :(
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

You should have researched on the net before you buy anything off that guy!

New or used

Im sure Dan will have a good laugh at this!
D-Dub,Dec 16 2003, 04:53 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Dec 16 2003, 06:31 PM Wrote:I could have got a NEW shifter for what I paid for focused's.  :angry:

Why didnt you post this a week ago damnit  :angry:  :(

You should have researched on the net before you buy anything off that guy!
Please explain..... <_<

What do you mean...his prices were insane that is what he means :lol:
Yo DaSilva!

How much for the steeda tri-ax for the pre -2002.5 5-speed focus (as in before may 2002)

-P@
Paparoach,Dec 16 2003, 07:40 PM Wrote:What do you mean...his prices were insane that is what he means :lol:
230 dollar shifter for $120. Thats not insane. I've seen them go for higher than that.

Frig you had me scrared their for a minute.... <_<
Dude I went to steeda.com to buy a shifter and the price they gave me was the same price that is at steed.ca, except with steeda.ca I can go pick up and save the shipping cost. Plus I have a 2003 and the 2003 cost a bit more.

Dasilvas price is very good 120 thats what you should have paid for a new one. If you did some research before you bought it then you would have found a new shifter for that price.

Im not gonna go in to deep with this cause I dont want to piss anyone off but I have my reasons why Im goin nuts on this topic.

Here is the price off steeda $146.32 cad ......brand new
the one for 120 is for a SVT
Honestly it's ok.....try to calm down.....dont go nuts :P
Im not freaking I didnt even swear !!......thats a rarity

Im just looking out for people and I dont want anyone to get screwed even if its for a couple bucks.

P.S. I hope you didnt buy his shocks and struts
D-Dub,Dec 17 2003, 03:51 PM Wrote:P.S. I hope you didnt buy his shocks and struts
Nope.....going with a new FK Sport suspension when spring rolls around....

Group buy? (hint, hint)
D-Dub,Dec 16 2003, 08:53 PM Wrote:
Flofocus,Dec 16 2003, 06:31 PM Wrote:I could have got a NEW shifter for what I paid for focused's.  :angry:

Why didnt you post this a week ago damnit  :angry:  :(
BWAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!

Im sure Dan will have a good laugh at this!
He did.
D-Dub,Dec 17 2003, 02: Wrote:Im not freaking I didnt even swear !!......thats a rarity

Im just looking out for people and I dont want anyone to get screwed even if its for a couple bucks.

P.S. I hope you didnt buy his shocks and struts
BUDDY...YOU ARE A dam IDIOT...

he bought my B+M for $120....how is that NOT a good price for what it is??? please...enlighten me...

this should be funny...

oh and teh shocks/struts?? they are fawkin KONI YELLOWS how fawkin cheap do you think they are new????? please....enlightenb me where you THINK you can get them for $600 new....

i ask for fair prices on my stuff.... and i get it....everytime...i dont fawk around with lowballers like yourself ....you are just a cheap son of a bitch...deal with it...
Oh Im sorry let me see B&M = s**t how many people have complained that the shifter has broke on them and how long have you had that shifter for. Im sure there is a dam s**t load of wear on it. I would have sold the thing for 90 bucks. You need to take into account what price s**t is being sold these days, not what you paid way back when. Plus you probobly bought it from your own shop which means you got a discount already, or you work for a bunch of tight ass fuckheads and they sold you the shifter for the correct price. As for your dam shocks they have 80,000km on them and you've been in a car accident with them, you want 750 for them you much be joking only a dam dumb ass would pay that much, when you can get them new for 800!

Go F U C K yourself and eat some s**t your as much of a over priced fuckhead like your shop.

I guess its true what they say if you work at a job to long you become like the job!
:blink:
I dont wanna get involved.... so i wont.

:D

Just relax all.
Pages: 1 2