FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: How's This For A Car Collection?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
that is just sickening
I am guesasing this is a video and that is why I cannot see it here at work.
That had better be a twin-turbo Saleen S7 or it's worthless.

There are some seriously questionable cars in that collection.

Plus... if they're never driven, you may as well just take a picture of each and whack off to that each night instead. It's cheaper!

OK, he's redeemed. He has a C4 Corvette GS with the LT4, a Porsche 959, some Maseratis, a couple of 964-era 911s (at least 1 Turbo) and a Carerra GT. Not bad.
NOS2Go4Me,Mar 27 2009, 03:52 PM Wrote:That had better be a twin-turbo Saleen S7 or it's worthless.

There are some seriously questionable cars in that collection.

Plus... if they're never driven, you may as well just take a picture of each and whack off to that each night instead. It's cheaper!

OK, he's redeemed. He has a C4 Corvette GS with the LT4, a Porsche 959, some Maseratis, a couple of 964-era 911s (at least 1 Turbo) and a Carerra GT. Not bad.
[right][snapback]283645[/snapback][/right]

you're right.....if its not driven then i loses its point completly....90% of those cars are meant to be driven hard.....

I wanna see who this "Sulatan of Michigan" is.
well now i know what 50 million in cars looks like hell some of those dodges are worth ( if they are survivers ) close to $300,000 each
I was more impressed with the cars on the beginning f the clip. the super cars are readily available, those rare muscles....not so much.