FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FOCUS vs FOCUS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well i was at a light and this blue Se roles up on my right and as the light turned i just took off like normal and this guy seems to have floored it he got about 1/2 to 3/4 car on me and Im like sweet so I go on him. I got side by side at the end of 2nd adn look over and it this older guy and he is laghing like a school gurl because he is street racing or he thinks he is going to take another focus. But we all know thats not going to happen. Anyway i start to pull on him and hit 3rd and pulled even more then by 4th i was gone. Finally after just over a year i have my first Focus vs Focus and come out on top. lol It's nice to see how much the mods have helped over stock. Im very happy with the mods so far.

Anyone else have a Focus vs Focus they can share?

BTW the way the mods are Intake, FC 65mm TB, FC udp, MBRP catback. oh and for looks MSD wires and strut brace. :thumbup: :headbang:
great, and then one of you smashes into a ditch, they call it street racing, its all over the news, police start cracking down more, people look at street racing badly, our insurance goes up and its over some stupid race where you dont even know the guy or his car, you may even have been racing a stock focus, and whats the point...you beat some focus that none of us know the mods of??? so it cant be for bragging rights(although it does seem like your bragging beating an old man with a stock focus, although maybe the laughing was at you-seeing some young kid with a loud exhaust on the same type of car that is just his daily driver shitbox, and your actually racing him, thinking its a challenge), and it doesnt sound like it was for money....so my question is: was it really worth it?
Hey boost wtf are you talking about? the guy was older not an old guy. And ya it was a stock focus and ya I did race him on the street. My piont was that I finally got to see how much faster my car has become from stock since i modded it. and he did go first and was not laughing at me because i'm 27 and hes maybe 35. and BTW get your head out your ass with the Bad street racing s**t. we dont have a track here so its not like i can just go to a track and do the racing so I get it when i can. and For the second time he started hard on me not the other way around.

Read the posts 2-3 times before you reply and if you cant reply with something constructive dont reply.
Okay boys this is too funny.....enough said.

No use in taking this any further.
Dont worry bout it Jason. Some ppl hear get all crazy when the word street racing comes up. Just do what Dan does. Put a big disclaimer on every post LOL..

----------------------

Edit by dan ..

I saw that jay. basterd.