FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: GumBall 3000
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
apparently the gumball 3000 was traveling thought the gta yesterday i was in Belleville and spotted 2 lambos and a Bugatti all sticker-ed up with numbers.

and i herd on the radio that a 09 challenger was pulled over do in 140km/h on the 401 and ticketed then that same car was pulled over later that day doing 170km/h and the car was impounded

lol the joys of the gumball

it started on may 1st in England and ends in cal. and all 120 car are on there way to Niagara fall right now.
(05-08-2010, 12:21 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]apparently the gumball 3000 was traveling thought the gta yesterday i was in Belleville and spotted 2 lambos and a Bugatti all sticker-ed up with numbers.

and i herd on the radio that a 09 challenger was pulled over do in 140km/h on the 401 and ticketed then that same car was pulled over later that day doing 170km/h and the car was impounded

it started on may 1st in England and ends in cal. and all 120 car are on there way to Niagara fall right now.

FAWK. Wish I knew. I would've loved to see them drive by.
(05-08-2010, 12:30 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2010, 12:21 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]apparently the gumball 3000 was traveling thought the gta yesterday i was in Belleville and spotted 2 lambos and a Bugatti all sticker-ed up with numbers.

FAWK. Wish I knew. I would've loved to see them drive by.

some people say it was awesome....some people (i read) said that it was over hyped type of a thing
Have to be honest, I love the cars... don't love the stickers and poseurs.. There's so many clean examples of these cars in Toronto, that you don't have to waste your time chasing these guys to find the one Bugatti, or one Morgan in the crowd of 'pimped' chargers and baby lambos.

Seriously folks.. take a walk through rosedale or yorkville on a warm day in the summer, you'll see what I mean.
forme i wouldlove to have been a participant
I love these cruises.

Find on DVD- Mischeif. They are a couple guys that do the races and video tape them. THey do a great job at entertaining me lol.
(05-08-2010, 04:23 AM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]Have to be honest, I love the cars... don't love the stickers and poseurs.. There's so many clean examples of these cars in Toronto, that you don't have to waste your time chasing these guys to find the one Bugatti, or one Morgan in the crowd of 'pimped' chargers and baby lambos.

Seriously folks.. take a walk through rosedale or yorkville on a warm day in the summer, you'll see what I mean.

for me I wouldn't need to as those typpes of cars come to my work all through out the summer.
We need a gumball rally as an event on FC.net

I'll get right on it. Those with the most tickets, wins.

If your not first, your last.
Ain't entering that kind of event and not acting as counsel for anyone that gets caught either Tongue

NefCanuck