FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Which Cruise to choose??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So... I've been thinkingIdea. I know, Crazy, eh.

Last year in the Fall I organized a BBQ, Cruise & Show N Shine. Things went ok but the weather didn't hold out on us and a lack of members showing up was a factor too. Either way it was enjoyable and worth while to do again.

A couple of years ago a Niagara Scavenger Hunt was organized. I wish I was able to be part of it. Heard many great things about it. Cuising around, taking crazy pictures and endding it nicely at a resturant.

So I was wondering which one to do. I would like to know from you, Focuscanada.net members, what to do?

Event
Niagara Scavenger Hunt
BBQ & Cruise

When
What would best fit your summer (Month and prefered Sat or Sun)

Attendence
Most important I need to know if you are just a thinker or a do'er. Meaning, are you coming... or are you just saying that you will come.

So thats it, a fraction of whats on my mind. What you think??Cool

PS- Co-organizers are welcomed
BBQ and Cruise...

I'd say late summer? August?
Niagara Curise was the s**t!!! That was so much fun. Sundown and I Kicked Ass. Last I heard he owned a contracting company.

I'd deff do that again. Steve, Bryan, Help Johnny hook that up. Family freindly fun.
Saturday would probably be better. And whenever it gets nice and hot out... with some rain-free weekends lol.
BBQ & Cruise works for me, we just have to find a weekend that isn't already hijacked if I'm going to be part of this Confused

NefCanuck
The last time this posted with Oscar, I said if you want it just ask......and then the topic died.

So fawk you guys go do it yourself.Big Grin

I am the master of planning this s**t fozzizle.

Need help, just ask.

But I am swamped until almost Sept. I would NOT be able to do anything until then.
BBQ and a nice cruise is awesome, gotta be a long cruise tho, not one of these half hour deals.

id be in to help out, but im really busy with work so i can only really do so much. id also have to know ahead of time if it is on a saturday as i work 6 days a week.

any time in the summer works for me Smile
im down for either of them.. just would have to fall on one of the weeks that i actually get the weekend off
bbq sound good for me. early September works
another vote for a bbq/cruise Smile
Well, it looks like its the BBQ/Cruise.

I'd love to do a scavenger hunt but I'll make the BBQ/cruise a good one.
I am thinking the date of SEPT 4th 2010.
I will talk with DP and see if using the FC name is good and finish up all the details. Look for a future post in the Meeting section.

Tell me if you think Sept 4th is good or bad for you???????
isnt that labor day weekend???
(05-12-2010, 12:45 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]isnt that labor day weekend???

So then everyone should make it then lol

Wither that or I was thinking the previous weekend.