FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cayuga (TMP - Toronto Motorsport Park) Track event (Full Track) June 5th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Another great track for ya'll to play with. On the straight I think i got my car going 160-170km/h.

http://touge.ca/Touge/20100605TMP.htm

Hello all drivers,

We are starting to build a list for the track day signup on the 5th of June

We have the track Saturday evening from 5:00 - 9:00pm, cost will be $99.

We usually have a briefing prior to getting out on the track, followed by a few warm up laps, then lapping for the rest of the day. "Lapping" refers to just that, doing laps. Passing is STRICTLY prohibited except on the back straight, and only when the person in front of you has allowed you by by signaling you to pass. We reserve all rights to kick people off the track that are driving dangerously and/or aren't listening to track marshalls.

For those that have never been to the track, I encourage you to try it out, even if you're still on stock tires

Little details on Cayuga

Cayuga Toronto Motorsports Park. Located in Cayuga, just south of Hamilton, Ontario, this developing Motorsport complex can be configured as two smaller circuits of 1.2 and 1.8 km each or one large 3 km road course. We will use the 3 km circuit. The paved surface is a safe, flat design with good run-off room (no barriers or guardrails) and excellent sight-lines. The course has ample straights, challenging large and small chicanes, tight 90 degree and sweeping high speed turns. A truly good technical course.

It is a great learning track with two long straights, 11 challenging turns, safe run-off everywhere, and a separate area for exercises.

All those interested in attending this track day on June 5th, 2010

Email to (info@Touge.ca) and Sign up

Include first name and last initial, car type, & contact info

i.e.
- My name is your First & Last name
- Email address
- Car model, car year, car color:
- License Plate#:
- Novice or Experienced/Advanced:
- I want to drive my car at the track on June 5th.

- Helmets are mandatory for roadsters/convertibles.!!

Helmets are strongly recommended for safety reasons, you will have to sign a disclaimer at the track, for those who do not wear helmet and not following flaggings, and our lapping rules, the participants take full responsibility for their action. (if you have helmets, it won't hurt to bring them up). All convertibles drivers must wear helmets!

All those interested please email me & sign up asap. We want to build a list and collect track fee as soon as wecan.

Prepaid: $99
After "May 31st Monday" or At the track: $130

Pls signup for prepaid to reserve your spot asap and We don't accept anymore participants when all spots are filled.

** All prepaid no later than May 31st**

Please contact me if you want to meet up to pay for the track fee.
Whoever wants to pay the track fee by
Email money Transfer, PAYPAL, Personal Cheque, or Money Order,
kindly contact Kevin (416-5649999) or email info@Touge.ca for instruction.
For those never use Paypal before, pls go to http://www.paypal.com

Paypal Instruction

kindly paypal $102.5 CAD (each driver per car) to info@Touge.ca since paypal charges transaction fee of around 3.6 - 4%, we've to put that fee onto $99, apologize for inconvenience

you can either pay by Credit Card or Direct Bank Transfer in Paypal.

For those who never use Paypal before, please go to http://www.paypal.com
i might have to get in on this, some guys from work might come too.

do we need a helmet?
(05-11-2010, 05:07 AM)Spinal Wrote: [ -> ]i might have to get in on this, some guys from work might come too.

do we need a helmet?

"Helmets are strongly recommended for safety reasons, you will have to sign a disclaimer at the track, for those who do not wear helmet and not following flaggings, and our lapping rules, the participants take full responsibility for their action. (if you have helmets, it won't hurt to bring them up). All convertibles drivers must wear helmets!"

I alaways bring my just in case, but in other words No you don't have to wear one.
oh this looks like it could be fun. whod all go?
I might be at the site.....but who knows....maaaaybe

It's a great track, should definitly try this.
bump for you modding heads who never like to go to the track
bump ........................
I am going .Angry
(06-04-2010, 10:33 AM)Gabriel Wrote: [ -> ]I am going .Angry

Lucky you! I'm still at work site.
(06-04-2010, 12:12 PM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2010, 10:33 AM)Gabriel Wrote: [ -> ]I am going .Angry

Lucky you! I'm still at work site.

my schedule just freed up last moment