FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Where to get alignment done
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i'm finally getting my drop installed, where's a good place to get an alignment done? also how much?
for the price it should be around $80
Take it some where close and you trust. What I mean is somewhere they will cover they're ass if it isn't done right. I take mine to my Unlce at Midas on HWY 7 in Woodbridge.
I took mine to Colony Ford here in Brampton, and they had to correct it twice, but they didn't charge me for it, all in all it cost me just over $100 for the original alignment
Woodbridge alignment they are the best and no ramps to drive on if your lowered....They don't do appointments first come first serve.....I paid $80 total for front and back now this price could be different now.
Mike, are you doing the install yourself? Because if not I would have the installers align it if you are taking it to a repuatible shop, that way everything is covered. Just my 2 cents. I am going to be looking for an alignment shop soon as well. Once I get my rear swapped over. Also I think I need some new front struts and mounts to go along with it. I am getting close to rolling over 200K. I think its time.
ill be doing the install myself kev, im prob gonna go to the place in woodbridge, its close to work.