FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday Meet 5/17/10
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I got it up first before John and Kev, whats going on here? Next meet is Monday May 17th in the usual spot. Dixie and Aimco in the Wendys/Tim Hortons parking lot next to the Staples. All are welcome and we need to keep the numbers up this year and show those Mazda 3 boys that we can consistently beat them this year. So lets say 7PM till whenever the last person leaves.

Map of location

Attending

1) GFXjamie
2) tetra
3) ZTWsquared
4) Scorcher000
5) Nefcanuck
6) Mystake
7) FocusmanFocus
8)

Maybe Attending
1) Spinal
I'm in.Cool
Hey I put it in the Calender lol.
Ah thanks for the reminder, I'll get it up on the Fusion board tonight.

NefCanuck
in!!!!!
just found out im working till 9 on monday, so unless you guys are there till later i won't be coming.
LOL My Bad. My mind has been elsewhere. Count me in.
(05-14-2010, 12:41 PM)Spinal Wrote: [ -> ]just found out im working till 9 on monday, so unless you guys are there till later i won't be coming.

thats why i said screw school anymore, working evenings sucks. just text some1 at the meet and see if were still there. u never know lol
IN!!

FINALLY Big Grin
I can't make this one, I have to go pick up my gf after work Monday around 9
^ your gay...

ya im 100% in no matter what. driving on a slipping clutch FTW
Jamie, you know how it is, don't do things don't let any poun lol
Far from being gay if you ask me!!

*sings I did it all for the nookie! What! The nookie!
ur a slut... LOL
Damn you! Damn you and your beautiful turbo!
(05-17-2010, 01:26 PM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]^ your gay...

ya im 100% in no matter what. driving on a slipping clutch FTW

that makes two of us!!! (Y)
Sorry I no showed folks but I didn't even get anything to eat until 7:30 and I was dog tired.

NefCanuck
see id come out to these but i cant justify a 40 minute drive right after work at 6....we should have these in different locations maybe move them around a bit closer to the hammer even burlington would work ...just a thought
I used to make the trip from Hamilton!!
ya i was gonna go but the drive detered (sp) me away from going...just sucks i finish work at 6 then would have to leave right from work....maybe one of these long weekends or sumthing or why not meet on a sunday sometimes..i dunno just throwing some ideas around
(05-18-2010, 10:41 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]see id come out to these but i cant justify a 40 minute drive right after work at 6....we should have these in different locations maybe move them around a bit closer to the hammer even burlington would work ...just a thought

You know you're not the only one who has to drive to get to the meet right..? I drive from Oshawa to be there. It takes me on a good drive 40 minutes to get there and longer if the highways aren't clear.

Stop being lazy and drive!! Tongue
Jamie drives from Cambridge/Kitchener.. but yes it is still a hike for some. it's 20 min to my house in Brampton and I just go straight up Dixie to HWY 7.
Pages: 1 2