FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Cool Trailer!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
These are very cool!

http://www.yakima.com/productcategory.aspx?id=52

Off topic, just a funny link I came across:

LOL
cool idea, they have some sweet suspension on them
No word on $CDN but I Goggled and found them listing for $2149US. I suppose if your bicycles are worth a few grand each that makes sense.

I think it'd look pretty cool behind my silver WRX. If it were more than just me and the one kid at home it may make sense for a guy like me too for those rare occaisions I need to haul a lot of junk. I just can't see me hauling a landscaping trailer from Crappy Tire behind a cool car and have no interest in ever buying a minivan.
Kinda cool for sure.

Nice and small when it's apart too!

I would buy one, and fabricate a smoker on the back.
ribs anyone?
now if I could just find a hide-a-hitch for my stang that actually hid, I'd be up for that trailer.
It does look nice, but for $2200 USD bucks for a trailer not including shipping and duty, not worth it IMO.
Oscar The Grouch,Apr 6 2009, 06:36 PM Wrote:It does look nice, but for $2200 USD bucks for a trailer not including shipping and duty, not worth it IMO.
[right][snapback]284435[/snapback][/right]

Not that I am buying one but there is a place about a mile or so away just over on Laird Ave that will be selling them.