FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: factory ford take off's (PICS)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i picked up two sets of rims today.

one set is 20in 2008ish adrenaline sport trac wheels all are mint mint one has varry varry small scratch on outer edge $SOLD

and other is 16in 2010 Euroflanged focus wheels all are mint mint one has varry varry small sratch $SOLD

both sets do not have center caps.

[Image: P1000160.jpg]
no one is interested in the wheels?
shud of got the EAP SES wheels instead Tongue
i did get 1 now i have 5 Big Grin

some ones gota want the wheels or a wasted a lot of money lol
5 finger discount always yields a higher profit Big Grin
they are not stolen wheels they are ford take offs.
i was basically saying if they had been, then u wouldnt have to be worried about what they cost you LOL
WTF 20's are 5 bolt. Not good for a focus. I wonder if 20's would actually fit nonetheless.
Depending on the centrebore those 20"s might fit a Mustang / Fusion

NefCanuck
(05-15-2010, 01:33 PM)NefCanuck Wrote: [ -> ]Depending on the centrebore those 20"s might fit a Mustang / Fusion

NefCanuck

Thats using you head Dan, now buy them and put them on your car.
the 20's are 5-114.5 and all ford fusion, mustang, taurus and explores have 5-114.3 AND a 70.6 bore. its the offset that might be tricky.
(05-15-2010, 11:02 PM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]the 20's are 5-114.5 and all ford fusion, mustang, taurus and explores have 5-114.3 AND a 70.6 bore. its the offset that might be tricky.

i mean the 20's are 5-114.3 lol not 5-114.5
Those 20's would appear to be the factory rims from an Adrenalin explorer and Sport Trac

[Image: Ford-SportTrac_Adrenaline_2008-05-800.jpg]

That bolt pattern is the same on almost all RWD cars and small trucks. Mustang 94 and newer, Crown Vics since forever, Ranger, Explorer. Providing backspacing FWD cars might fit since the pattern is the same on Fusions and Escapes. Not sure about the newer stuff like Edges, Flex and Taurus since I haven't played with much on them

If I had some cash I'd buy them
(05-20-2010, 06:16 AM)Crazirich Wrote: [ -> ]Those 20's would appear to be the factory rims from an Adrenalin explorer and Sport Trac

[Image: Ford-SportTrac_Adrenaline_2008-05-800.jpg]

That bolt pattern is the same on almost all RWD cars and small trucks. Mustang 94 and newer, Crown Vics since forever, Ranger, Explorer. Providing backspacing FWD cars might fit since the pattern is the same on Fusions and Escapes. Not sure about the newer stuff like Edges, Flex and Taurus since I haven't played with much on them

If I had some cash I'd buy them

yes they are Adrenalin explorer rims and they will fit edges flex and taurus assuming offsets are compatible.
Decent price on the 20's but I already have 20's on the MKX how about the limited edition 22's with lincoln caps?
cant get them. the thing is i can get lots of rims but not vary many sets of 4.
Well if you get a single Lincoln 20" for a good price let me know I have one with serious curbage.
(05-27-2010, 01:16 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Well if you get a single Lincoln 20" for a good price let me know I have one with serious curbage.

to they have plastic covers on them
I'm pretty sure they are the same as the optional on the limitied Edge just with different caps.

This is what they look like.

[Image: lincolnmkxwheel-300x292.jpg]
^^ plazzztic!
if they are plastic covered i cant get them well i can get them but the plastic is ripped off so the rims are junk lol
Pages: 1 2