FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My 06 ZX3!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: IMG_0952.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0948.jpg]
Looks good!! Nice work.
Is that a Ford Factory Nav unit? I know you were asking about if it would work on FF, curious if you figured that out.

Other than that, looking good as usual.
That is one hawt ZX3.
love the seats. nice red touch!
got any pics of the front? I'm thinking about meshing one day and wouldn't mind to see what it looks like from close up.
Are all those cars yours?? Man thats allot of Focus's in one family....Tongue
2002 Focus SVT...STOCK!! CD Silver
2002 Focus ZXW "SVT Wagon" Full motor trans swap.
2006 Focus ZX3/svt wannabe-Pitch Black
2008 Focus SES Sedan/grocery getter-Vista Blue
(05-19-2010, 03:20 AM)Lowe9 Wrote: [ -> ]Is that a Ford Factory Nav unit? I know you were asking about if it would work on FF, curious if you figured that out.

Other than that, looking good as usual.
Nope went with a JVC KW-AVX820

(05-19-2010, 08:29 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]love the seats. nice red touch!
got any pics of the front? I'm thinking about meshing one day and wouldn't mind to see what it looks like from close up.

Give me a few days..the top mesh grille is getting powdercoated at the moment and I will post pics when it is back on.

(05-19-2010, 09:19 AM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]Are all those cars yours?? Man thats allot of Focus's in one family....Tongue
2002 Focus SVT...STOCK!! CD Silver
2002 Focus ZXW "SVT Wagon" Full motor trans swap.
2006 Focus ZX3/svt wannabe-Pitch Black
2008 Focus SES Sedan/grocery getter-Vista Blue
sound Like I am bragging....but those are just my Focus's......
the wagon is in the process of becoming a svt, motor and trans are in just waiting on paint and otherthings, The 06 is one of my summer toys and the 08 the wifey drives around, nothing done to it besides intake and a stereo system.
cool rims