FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ready for Summer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Snapped a quick picture of the car at the parking lot at work. The weather we have had of late sure feels like summer.

[Image: focus.jpg]

Next up is to paint the mirror caps gloss black.
looks sharp!
Nice.
Looking good! The rough finish on the stock mirrors always bugged me, i've wanted svt mirrors for a while now just for that reason.
Looking good!
I like those rims, are they 17's or 16's?
I like! *Thumbsup*
nice car
looks good! ive seen on kijiji that you are selling these wheels? what are you changing them up for?
Very nicely done, I like Big Grin

NefCanuck
Nice car. No Tint? why?
(05-19-2010, 10:54 AM)xXCMGXx Wrote: [ -> ]looks good! ive seen on kijiji that you are selling these wheels? what are you changing them up for?

I have a set of OZ Superleggera's I picked up for a steal that I would like to switch to, but need to purchase tires for them.

Quote:Nice car. No Tint? why?

I've been thinking about tint, but don't like the loss of contrast on a black car. The tint blends with the body paint and washes out the lines of the car. I might consider some kind of semi-reflective tint that didn't look so black.
:i would gladly take those OZ's off your hands if you wanna sell them Big Grin
(05-26-2010, 08:23 AM)xXCMGXx Wrote: [ -> ]:i would gladly take those OZ's off your hands if you wanna sell them Big Grin

Not really looking to sell, but I would trade them straight up for a set of EAPs with tires.