FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Photos from May 8th Shannonville track day.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was a very good experience to run the car hard in the rain. My R-comps definitly gave me a way better grip then people with regular summers (that was their first lapping event, brand new).

The only issues I had with one STi (good driver and I think he was running something under his hood) and a beasty Z06 who just killed me on straights but I managed to stay with him in the corners even though he was good in them too. Over all I was impressed with that car. Some fat little chinnies guy was driving it who didn't even speak english but his friend translated that he though i was fast too lol Tongue

In all 3.5-4 hours of lapping I span out 3 times. 3 time i kinda f-up my sideskirt but thats fixeble....oh well these things happen if you track your car.

Definitly favorit lapping track so far but a bit too far to get to IMO.

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 13.jpg]

Passing stage 2 Evo IX
[Image: 2.jpg]

this was the most trickies turn for me at this track....high speed+long turn...always brake before the turn not in it
[Image: 3.jpg]
[Image: 4.jpg]

[Image: 5.jpg]

chasing STi
[Image: 6.jpg]

mean while getting hunter by Z06
[Image: 7.jpg]
[Image: 8.jpg]
[Image: 9.jpg]
[Image: 10.jpg]
[Image: 15.jpg]
[Image: 12.jpg]
[Image: 11.jpg]
[Image: 14.jpg]
AE86 drifter car that was nuts there
[Image: 16.jpg]
[Image: 17.jpg]

[Image: 18.jpg]
[Image: 19.jpg]
[Image: 20.jpg]
[Image: 21.jpg]
[Image: 22.jpg]
[Image: 23.jpg]
[Image: 24.jpg]
Nice pics Nik, I love Shanonville. Nice and open Wink
Pics came out kinda crappy. There was a good camera guy not sure why he never posted quality photos.
Wanna come to that track soon?
going june 25!!
nice pics

man all the track days you do much be taking a tole on the rex no
(05-27-2010, 02:29 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]nice pics

man all the track days you do much be taking a tole on the rex no

these cars can take this kind of obuse....plus i change all the fluids frequently and all the other stuff that needs to be up to par
(05-27-2010, 02:24 AM)Flofocus Wrote: [ -> ]going june 25!!

if you give me the info with who you're going and how much ect. I'll come out.
(05-27-2010, 08:48 AM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2010, 02:24 AM)Flofocus Wrote: [ -> ]going june 25!!

if you give me the info with who you're going and how much ect. I'll come out.

Maybe next time, were full and already have 5-6 guys on the wait list as we always have last minute flake-outs.