FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Masiv Monday, 05/31/2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In distance, I'm the closest member to the meet spot. Also I love to go to the MMM cause its just a mini vacation from life.

So I'll be there.
The sky is looking like a bitch so we might get rained on. I'm looking forward to it. Curse this heat.AngryAngry
Yeah, a vacation from the Misses.. lol
And true, should kill some of the heat.. I don't really care about getting a bit wet
Damn, looks like it'll rain for sure.. Sad
ok, the meet was great. 4 members showed, talk jokes called a by passer a loser as so did he to us. lol

Anyway. As 3 of us lined up for a Drag at the light. I Cop pulled up in behind me. I tried to honk and yell but you 2 decided to take off anyway. So Kev and I kinda boxed the cop in so he couldn't get you two lol. So ya owe us big time lol.CoolCool
LOL yeah, I seen the cop after in the far lane.. I was like s**t.. but he didn't even look at me!
LOL @ the cop. I had a Peel cop tail me to Keele on the 401. Don't know if it was a coincidence or not.

I actually have pic's to post this time as I didn't forget the camera this time.

[Image: DSCF3473.jpg]

[Image: DSCF3476.jpg]

[Image: DSCF3475.jpg]

[Image: DSCF3474.jpg]

Mystake on my part as I didn't get a pic of Mystakes Car.
looks good fellas, that cop must've just decided not to do anything because "boxing him in" only works until he puts the cherries on lol.
What happend to you Mike. Couldn't make it?
i was at work till 930 Dodgy
LOL at the cop!

I didn't know you guys had boxed him in, but I did notice John accelerating slowly off the lights. As I started pulling away I saw the cop and by that point I was doing 20km/h or so... and then the car bogged down.

I thought for sure someone was getting pulled over, especially you tetra but like you said he didn't even look at us... even though you peeled out :p

John, it looked like you were his target from my POV. It looked like he was tailgating you hard core once I was sitting on the off ramp.

Hell, tetra even pointed out his window at you being tailed by the guy :p

And Kev, I saw that Peel 5-0 in front of you. I ended up passing you in the left lane, then slowing down and sitting in front of you for a bit. I slowly creeped up until I saw it was Peel then I just drove off. I was actually surprised you were as far ahead of me as you ended up being... I did a double take when I saw you lol.

Coming back through* Scarborough though I ran into OPP on the collectors, pacing me at about 115-120 while I was in the express.
Sounds like I missed a little excitement as you guys left for the night Big Grin

NefCanuck
I guess our cars aren't fast enough off the line to break any speed limit rules.. LOL
Either way, I laughed when I seen the cop.. but he didn't even so much as look at me! But if he was an ass he definitely would of pulled me over out of the bunch because I gave 'er a bit lol
I got rained on while I was riding home and my gear was all wet, so I desided I wanted to stay dry for the rest of the night and didn't risk taking the bike out there since the Mrs. Had the MKX. I'll be out on June 14th rain or shine to pick up the rest of teh dyno money so that we are all set up and ready to go the following Sunday.
if i wasnt working my tail off moving, i would have been there Sad next one for sure tho. i would of rocked that fast n furious street race..... LOL
Pages: 1 2