FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: So Sad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So today I was on the phone with my local autowrecker talking about focus stuff I am looking for and he tells me he has a 03 SVT Focus sitting there, we go talking about it and he told me he just sold the front seats out of the car to some guy building a old ford truck and wanted some fancy seats to fab into it....turns out they are the all black recaro seats....He sold the front set for $200.00 bucks...they were in awesome condition......

I cried a little inside..lol
GAHHHHH. Should talk to the guy to get the Rear Disks if they are available.
what wrecker?
(06-01-2010, 06:32 PM)insaneaudio Wrote: [ -> ]So today I was on the phone with my local autowrecker talking about focus stuff I am looking for and he tells me he has a 03 SVT Focus sitting there, we go talking about it and he told me he just sold the front seats out of the car to some guy building a old ford truck and wanted some fancy seats to fab into it....turns out they are the all black recaro seats....He sold the front set for $200.00 bucks...they were in awesome condition......

stuff like this is happening all over the place lol what is this world coming to...
does 'powered by SVT' mean nothing?!
(06-01-2010, 10:57 PM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]GAHHHHH. Should talk to the guy to get the Rear Disks if they are available.

The rear disc assembly is still there, however I already have one installed. The whole car is compleat minus the front 2 seats. Even the Mach Headlights are still there it sounds like.

(06-02-2010, 12:11 AM)Mystake Wrote: [ -> ]what wrecker?

SGI Autosalvage in Saskatoon, SK 1-800-667-3973
I love these kind of deals. I bought some subaru 4 pot brakes off some shop in BC for $100. Turned around and sold them for $500. He had no clue what he had in hand...
(06-01-2010, 06:32 PM)insaneaudio Wrote: [ -> ]So today I was on the phone with my local autowrecker talking about focus stuff I am looking for and he tells me he has a 03 SVT Focus sitting there, we go talking about it and he told me he just sold the front seats out of the car to some guy building a old ford truck and wanted some fancy seats to fab into it....turns out they are the all black recaro seats....He sold the front set for $200.00 bucks...they were in awesome condition......

did the car have both mach hids in it.

i called he says the computer is telling him the car only has one hid head lamp.

damm eh