FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: better look of my ride..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
removed fog lights, repaired and painted bumper.
from this
[Image: IMG_3734.jpg]

to this
[Image: 00s.jpg]

to this
[Image: Photo-0039.jpg]

i am still collecting parts for my next ride, no more zetec, that is all i can for now..
Lookin good Leo. Nice work.
MUCH MUCH better.
i agree. Looks good man!
thanks!!
Looks good Leo...I always spot your car in Etobicoke area
oh yeah??
i haven't noticed you..
looks good without the fogs but take off that lower lip and it would look better.
(06-06-2010, 08:13 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]oh yeah??
i haven't noticed you..

Thats because he is mostly rollin in tha PiMpStAr!!!
Subtle changes make a big difference. Looking good!
looking really good man --

just one thought... if you moved the plate to the side like you see on the Evos', it might look a little less awkward.

ie.

[Image: Mitsubishi_EvoX_HKS.jpg]
(06-06-2010, 09:27 AM)xXCMGXx Wrote: [ -> ]looks good without the fogs but take off that lower lip and it would look better.

that was my first thought Seems that it's not fitted properly.
looks great. Just get a dark cover for the front plate and it will blend in better. I'd still like to see that Rally light set up you did for your buddy and if you tricked one out for a Fofo.
don't know about that..license plate has to stay there, i do not want to make another hole to mount plate..

lower lip is mounted properly but the splitter i put it to make it flat surface to put lower lip..
i've had that setup for 2 weeks..and it got warped for some reason, so i took it off before starting this thread..
The Lip looks good and looks real good without the chipped paint but I can't tell for sure do you have a red GTI Pin stripe around your grill
holla at me about the lip. i may b able to take it off yo hands if you dont need it no mor
(06-07-2010, 11:58 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]The Lip looks good and looks real good without the chipped paint but I can't tell for sure do you have a red GTI Pin stripe around your grill

haha, gti look is gone already..
(06-08-2010, 04:04 AM)konafocuswrc Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-07-2010, 11:58 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]The Lip looks good and looks real good without the chipped paint but I can't tell for sure do you have a red GTI Pin stripe around your grill

haha, gti look is gone already..

K Good, I didn't like the look of that but everything else is looking very nice.
Leo your signature is lame lol
yes it was
Pages: 1 2