FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Falken 912's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey guys, I'm looking to get a set of Falken 912's for my car. Does anyone know anywhere they sell these locally. I'm in Hamilton and so far the closest places I can find at Simply Tire and Tires23 and both are in TO.
habmann,Mar 25 2009, 11:36 AM Wrote:Hey guys, I'm looking to get a set of Falken 912's for my car. Does anyone know anywhere they sell these locally. I'm in Hamilton and so far the closest places I can find at Simply Tire and Tires23 and both are in TO.
[right][snapback]283387[/snapback][/right]

Tires23 are in Mississauga - Dixie / 401 FWIW

Oh and BTW - excellent choice in tire - one of the best tires I've ever had ... they're still on the ST200s I sold to another member on here for his SVT.
Size Please, I have 2 places I can get them from.
Tires23 is a great place to deal with
im in this same dilemma althought i know where to get tires in hamilton, focus perfomance on rymal and ottawa beides u haul, dreamsport on barton beside fishin world and good life fitness, northern performance on parkdale and renie...... what does everyone liek better the falken 512 or 912 i still cant decide:(
RT615 FTW! lol well thats what I run anyways. A friend of mine has the 912's on his ZX5 and he loves them. Good all around tire and a good price.
Scorcher000,Mar 25 2009, 12:07 PM Wrote:Size Please, I have 2 places I can get them from.
[right][snapback]283392[/snapback][/right]

Looking for 225 60 16. Yes that's not a focus size, but I don't drive a focus anymore, before anyone tries to point that out. :P
drunkinmonkey,Mar 25 2009, 02:16 PM Wrote:im in this same dilemma althought i know where to get tires in hamilton, focus perfomance on rymal and ottawa beides u haul, dreamsport on barton beside fishin world and good life fitness,  northern performance on parkdale and renie...... what does everyone liek better the falken 512 or 912 i still cant decide:(
[right][snapback]283407[/snapback][/right]

Do any of those places mount tires? I'd rather not have to go to 2 places.
drunkinmonkey,Mar 25 2009, 03:16 PM Wrote:im in this same dilemma althought i know where to get tires in hamilton, focus perfomance on rymal and ottawa beides u haul, dreamsport on barton beside fishin world and good life fitness,  northern performance on parkdale and renie...... what does everyone liek better the falken 512 or 912 i still cant decide:(

Don't go to Northern Performance. Unless they've made huge changes recently every time I've gone in there, everything I've been looking for is way over-priced.

I'd check Frank's tire on Barton beside Princess Auto. I've gotten my last few sets of tires there, cheapest prices I found (on the last set they were over $30 a tire cheaper) and they have great service.

-George
habmann,Mar 25 2009, 03:14 PM Wrote:
drunkinmonkey,Mar 25 2009, 02:16 PM Wrote:im in this same dilemma althought i know where to get tires in hamilton, focus perfomance on rymal and ottawa beides u haul, dreamsport on barton beside fishin world and good life fitness,  northern performance on parkdale and renie...... what does everyone liek better the falken 512 or 912 i still cant decide:(

[right][snapback]283412[/snapback][/right]

tires23 mounts and balances all tires

for Potenza RE-01R's i payed $800 in total...and they even wanted to install rims on my car after with that price included....talk to Billy there
NikiterZTS,Mar 25 2009, 11:20 PM Wrote:
habmann,Mar 25 2009, 03:14 PM Wrote:

[right][snapback]283412[/snapback][/right]

tires23 mounts and balances all tires

for Potenza RE-01R's i payed $800 in total...and they even wanted to install rims on my car after with that price included....talk to Billy there
[right][snapback]283428[/snapback][/right]

Ya tires23 is sounding like the winner right now. Just gotta find out if they've got them in stock.
So for Falken 912's in the size 225/60 R16. I can deliver them right to your door for $720.
Thats $180 per tire.
Then you can get them installed where ever you like.
Scorcher000,Mar 26 2009, 08:26 AM Wrote:So for Falken 912's in the size 225/60 R16. I can deliver them right to your door for $720.
Thats $180 per tire.
[right][snapback]283445[/snapback][/right]

Thanks but I can get them for 520 with tax installed at Tires23.
Ok good to hear.
habmann,Mar 26 2009, 09:38 AM Wrote:Thanks but I can get them for 520 with tax installed at Tires23.
[right][snapback]283457[/snapback][/right]

^^ really good price ... I could get you a set for about the same (124 ea CAD all-in) bringing them up from the US - but of course that doesn't include mounting etc which has to be worth 10-15 bucks per wheel.

I've purchased 3 sets of tires off them before and all good experiences ... looks like it just might be worth the drive to 'sauga.
Scorcher000,Mar 26 2009, 08:26 AM Wrote:So for Falken 912's in the size 225/60 R16. I can deliver them right to your door for $720.
Thats $180 per tire.

thats MASSIVELY overpriced i called around yesterday for 912s and was quoted $134 per tire

i only shop at nothern cause my g/fs dad works there so i get everything for cost....he quoted mee $99 for 912s but thats family pricing

and yes all those places mount and balance

EDIT i called focus ant theres was 540 i believe for all the tires and thats mounted and balanced
Ya I know I have to go threw 2 shops to get them.That's from one of my contacts but I never even check the other shop because he decided with that place from Hamilton. I know the second one would be alot cheaper but oh well.
drunkinmonkey,Mar 26 2009, 02:29 PM Wrote:
Thats $180 per tire.

thats MASSIVELY overpriced i called around yesterday for 912s and was quoted $134 per tire

i only shop at nothern cause my g/fs dad works there so i get everything for cost....he quoted mee $99 for 912s but thats family pricing

and yes all those places mount and balance

EDIT i called focus ant theres was 540 i believe for all the tires and thats mounted and balanced
[right][snapback]283483[/snapback][/right]

Cost?!? Hook me up!! Haha.
So just an update to this.

Got the new tires installed today. Ended up getting them from a place up near downsview park called Simply Tire. Good guys to edeal with. Ended up being 508 taxes in.
Thats is a good price, just becareful, it's going to snow Monday
Pages: 1 2