FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ottawa/Eastern Ontario GTG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering if there is any interest in an Ottawa/Eastern Ontario get together this year. There hasn't been one since I joined, so it's about damn time.

At this point, we'd probably be looking at August, or late July at least. Either in Ottawa, or just outside Ottawa, depending on what people wanted to do.

Let me know what you think....

-Ryan
Anyone up for a quick ottawa meet tomorrow? holla at cha boi
I'd be up for it. you guys should do a dyno day here or somthing....
I am also down for an Ottawa GTG. I decided to run the OZ Superleggera's instead of the bronze ASA's, and i'm itching to show them off.

Speaking of tomorrow, Flofocus, are you still having your BBQ and the Rockland Show and Shine afterwords?

I'll be available tomorrow evening if anyone was looking to get together.
yes, everything is still on. i was worried, I saw the freggin circuis coming in that parkign lot but I emailed the organizers and they said they have minimal space, for 100 cars but its still on.
count me in!
Sounds great! An Ottawa gtg would be a a first for me would like to meet all you fofo owners out there.
(06-08-2010, 03:59 AM)Flofocus Wrote: [ -> ]I'd be up for it. you guys should do a dyno day here or somthing....

Dyno day for my 246,000 km autotragic... Yeah, that wouldn't kill it. :p

If we had enough interest, we could look into KVR or somebody.
Come down with bmxfu to our Dyno Day on June 20. Link Here
KVR would be the cheapest me thinks.
Hey I am back in Ottawa 4 good so im in 4 any kind of meet or dyno day.

We should do a Friday night M&M's cruise
I am in for a GTG in Ottawa tooCool
(06-10-2010, 02:04 AM)02_svt_guy Wrote: [ -> ]We should do a Friday night M&M's cruise

We could do a wing night or something first, then head over.

Any time I've been there, I'm usually the only Focus... Big Grin
I don't go there anymore, too much of a heat score. The MTO was out last week doing road side inspections. Quite a few guys got some hefty fines for emissions crap.
(06-11-2010, 01:28 AM)Flofocus Wrote: [ -> ]I don't go there anymore, too much of a heat score. The MTO was out last week doing road side inspections. Quite a few guys got some hefty fines for emissions crap.

I know the Mazda guys have been showing up one at a time lately, rather than a whole pack, to limit the heat...
won't be able to make this G2G, im heading back to GTA tomorrow.. but if anyone wants to meet up at tim's in the morning in downtown ottawa give me a pm.
Ok, so who wants to do what? Evening cruise night (Rideau Carlton or M&M), or a weekend day thing (BBQ, cruise, etc.)?

Any ideas for dates?
M&M is going down hill. They had undercovers pulling people over bigtime this past week. Did see some foci there tho. Most of them had Quebec plates on them
I was in Toronto last weekend, but am down for anything this week or the weekend. I live at Meadowlands & Woodroffe, depending on numbers, I could do a small BBQ in my front yard/driveway (backyard isn't accesible, and I don't have tables or chairs) and then head to M&M.Just be aware of the heavy police presence and possibly the MTO doing emissions checks.

The local sports bar Tailgators (in the Merivale Mall) also has daily $0.35 wings which are actually pretty good, and before 8 they have $4 domestic pints and half price apps.

And while this is pretty last minute, cheap wings on Tuesday at a bunch of local places if people wanted to do something tonight.
I need to customize my Escape some more to make it a worthwhile addition to any GTG's...
Pages: 1 2