FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: new toy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So after having my CBR for a while a great deal came up for a matching Gixxer. Couldn't pass it up and now 2 birds 1 stone. The Miss' is getting her license and we can both ride, cause if a chick on the back is hot, a chick with her own sportbike is hotter Cool
[Image: 29268_398546247231_510142231_4043388_1420546_n.jpg]

So my CBR is a 600 with -1 up 2 sprocket kit and a two brother slip one and a brunch of other little stuff

My gsxr750 has a full hindle -1+2 kit also. gonna get it dyno june 19. hopefully make more to the ground than my 2 foci LOL
Nice Toys. Must be a blast to drive.
Sweet, I'd love to get one but I'd kill myself lol.
vary nice.
Sweet Pair, what year is that Gixxer it doesn't look familiar to me. Do you find the reversed gearing helpfull? Im not sure if I would like that.
(06-09-2010, 01:49 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet Pair, what year is that Gixxer it doesn't look familiar to me. Do you find the reversed gearing helpfull? Im not sure if I would like that.

Its a 01, this one is still 1 up 5 down, no GP shifted
Bikes are awesome. New and old toys look like a ALOT of fun.

Went to Cancun not too long ago and rented this Sportster 1200cc ......Had it for a full day and put down 280km on it.....
[Image: bike_nick.jpg]

West siiiiide
[Image: bike_char_and_me.jpg]

Can't wait to get a bike here. Maybe Buell?
awesome... that would be a blast
Good look finding a Buel there out of buisness just get a sportbike.
when is the turbo going on?
(06-10-2010, 12:44 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Good look finding a Buel there out of buisness just get a sportbike.

My buddy just picked one up from Milton 2 months ago.....Mint condition....4400km for $6600. Bad as bike.....tourqy as f^&k.

But I might get an R6
(06-10-2010, 01:11 AM)Flofocus Wrote: [ -> ]when is the turbo going on?

All the the parts are at my buddy's place at the moment. I have been really busy with work and didn't even see them yet! Still need to get boost controller other then that I think I'm set. Oh my poor tranny is gonna love that haha
LOL, I meant when is dd1 putting a turbo on his bike!! Smile
Should have just bought this one then
http://www.turbo-bike.net/
I'd love a Buell -- one of the last true original bikes out there IMO.
i love sport bikes but im probably gona go onroad dirtbike supermoto styled.
sumthing like this. it will be much cheaper because i already have the bike

[Image: DSCN0818.jpg]
^^^These type of bikes are awesome.........mainly because you can stunt like no other! You can do a wheelie while going through all the gears no problems Smile
My friend on his Buell......just check out those front brakes

[Image: ryan_buell.jpg]
In a year or so I am going to get a zx14 and turbo that bitch but Flo' your right a turbo will be in my future...... gonna make a street bike that goes 8's for under 20,000 and that is a 1-2 yr old 14... should be a blast.
(06-10-2010, 05:36 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]i love sport bikes but im probably gona go onroad dirtbike supermoto styled.
sumthing like this. it will be much cheaper because i already have the bike

[Image: DSCN0818.jpg]

That looks more like a trials bike...
That looks more like a trials bike...
[/quote]

its a cr250 with i think r6 swing arm and rims and tires. heres sum thing more along the lines of this decade lol.

same bike as me. basically exactly what i want to do with it.
[Image: IMG_1925.jpg]
That actually looks pretty cool, are they streetable highway and all?
Pages: 1 2